Law Airport executive shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas

Feel free to post anything that would suggest that. You're upset that you've looked completely ridiculous in this thread.

You've done nothing but lie and create scenarios without knowing what happened:

Once again, any proof that the ATF did anything but show up to execute a deserved search warrant to a criminal?

Let's find out how "obtuse" you are.

Oh come on . . . lie? You're full of it dude. My most controversial comments are based on historical events involving the ATF. You're just butt hurt I'm not praising the ATF like you are . . . get over it.

How have I looked completely ridiculous? I've not presented any comments as facts without providing something to back it up.
You're acting like I'm trying to make this idiot a martyr for the 2A community. This dude was most definitely not a positive for anyone involved in the firearms community. He definitely deserved to get served by the ATF. I've just questioned the method used.

Oh come on . . . lie? You're full of it dude. My most controversial comments are based on historical events involving the ATF. You're just butt hurt I'm not praising the ATF like you are . . . get over it.

How have I looked completely ridiculous? I've not presented any comments as facts without providing something to back it up.
You're acting like I'm trying to make this idiot a martyr for the 2A community. This dude was most definitely not a positive for anyone involved in the firearms community. He definitely deserved to get served by the ATF. I've just questioned the method used.

Lol at "full of it" and "butthurt." The fact you even created this nonsense is an indication of how butthurt you are. I don't care about the ATF one way or the other. I've merely asked for you to explain your statements.

How have you looked completely ridiculous? Here, let me show you:

Or grab him on the way to work?

It's not like barging into a house is the only way folks have been arrested (regardless of wealth or social status).

I haven't verified whether it was a no-knock warrant or not, but it does sound like it was an announce and enter with force from what I've seen online. No word on what was in the warrant.

I think the family was just trying to point out that this guy wasn't a known felon with a troubling criminal history. Nothing I've read shows that this couldn't have been handled during daylight hours without such a show of force.

I've already said a bunch of times that I don't know anything more than the rest of you . . . the actual details BASED ON WHAT IS KNOWN shows that the ACTED like this guy was some violent felon who deserved to be served a search warrant that would make the mafia proud.

So what, I'm supposed to jump on board the ATF bandwagon with you and praise them for their actions?

Do you not think that he possibly noticed or thought he was being followed as a reason to drive erratically? Outside of that what have you heard to cause you to believe this guy was the equivalent of some mob boss that warranted such a show of force?

Because he has a violent criminal history?

Assuming your home is being invaded before daylight by potentially unknown people and taking reasonable actions to defend it not something you support?

<36>

The shop selling him all those guns should get atf’d too.

Damn… all this quarterbacking for a gun runner…

I hope y’all keep this same energy for people that sell loose cigarettes and jump turnstiles because some of y’all looking a little shaky in the light.

The shop selling him all those guns should get atf’d too.

I'm sure they will. However, they reported the multiple purchases as required.

Damn… all this quarterbacking for a gun runner…

I hope y’all keep this same energy for people that sell loose cigarettes and jump turnstiles because some of y’all looking a little shaky in the light.

Really? That's what you got out this?

Lol at "full of it" and "butthurt." The fact you even created this nonsense is an indication of how butthurt you are. I don't care about the ATF one way or the other. I've merely asked for you to explain your statements.

How have you looked completely ridiculous? Here, let me show you:

<36>

I've provided enough information in my comments (and why I made them) for anyone with half a brain to be able to grasp the issue being discussed. If you can't understand what I've said (you can't, but are sure playing like you did) that's on you.

But let me clarify things for you one more time:

The ATF suspected this guy of operating as a gun dealer without an FFL

They surveilled him for months, including getting him on hidden camera at gun shows, tailing his car, and putting a tracking device on his car.

Rather than arrest him at any of the dozens of times they could have done so peacefully, they got a warrant to kick his door in at 6 a.m.

The ATF is saying the guy fired first. That's not just possible, it's completely understandable. Who wouldn't fire at armed people flooding into their house in the middle of the night?

The ATF killed the guy in the shootout.

Raids of a home, especially at odd hours, should require exceptional justification, i.e. probably some sort of emergency like hostages, imminent attack, etc.

This has been an issue with ATF since at least the 1990s, when they could have arrested David Koresh on one of his regular trips to town, but instead they wanted a theatrical raid. That ended up in a long standoff and a government mass murder.

honestly...that's not a lot of guns.

honestly...that's not a lot of guns.

I don't think the number is the issue. The issue is turning around and selling them so fast AND regularly setting up a show.

I really wish gun shows would stop selling tables to non-FFLs who sell items requiring a 4473. It would still allow the private sales in the parking lot, etc. But it could've saved this guy from himself.

I've provided enough information in my comments (and why I made them) for anyone with half a brain to be able to grasp the issue being discussed. If you can't understand what I've said (you can't, but are sure playing like you did) that's on you.

But let me clarify things for you one more time:

The ATF suspected this guy of operating as a gun dealer without an FFL

They surveilled him for months, including getting him on hidden camera at gun shows, tailing his car, and putting a tracking device on his car.

Rather than arrest him at any of the dozens of times they could have done so peacefully, they got a warrant to kick his door in at 6 a.m.

The ATF is saying the guy fired first. That's not just possible, it's completely understandable. Who wouldn't fire at armed people flooding into their house in the middle of the night?

The ATF killed the guy in the shootout.

Raids of a home, especially at odd hours, should require exceptional justification, i.e. probably some sort of emergency like hostages, imminent attack, etc.

This has been an issue with ATF since at least the 1990s, when they could have arrested David Koresh on one of his regular trips to town, but instead they wanted a theatrical raid. That ended up in a long standoff and a government mass murder.

"Kick his door in", "flooding into their house in the middle of the night."

It just keeps getting better. Bud, you're a liar and obviously have a thing for this dude. It's weird but I'm not going to judge.

The difference between you and me is I can actually use your words while you just post ridiculous, emotional nonsense.

It's not like barging into a house is the only way folks have been arrested (regardless of wealth or social status).

I haven't verified whether it was a no-knock warrant or not, but it does sound like it was an announce and enter with force from what I've seen online. No word on what was in the warrant.

I think the family was just trying to point out that this guy wasn't a known felon with a troubling criminal history. Nothing I've read shows that this couldn't have been handled during daylight hours without such a show of force.

I've already said a bunch of times that I don't know anything more than the rest of you . . . the actual details BASED ON WHAT IS KNOWN shows that the ACTED like this guy was some violent felon who deserved to be served a search warrant that would make the mafia proud.

So what, I'm supposed to jump on board the ATF bandwagon with you and praise them for their actions?

Do you not think that he possibly noticed or thought he was being followed as a reason to drive erratically? Outside of that what have you heard to cause you to believe this guy was the equivalent of some mob boss that warranted such a show of force?

Assuming your home is being invaded before daylight by potentially unknown people and taking reasonable actions to defend it not something you support?

they got a warrant to kick his door in at 6 a.m.

Who wouldn't fire at armed people flooding into their house in the middle of the night?

"Kick his door in", "flooding into their house in the middle of the night."

It just keeps getting better. Bud, you're a liar and obviously have a thing for this dude. It's weird but I'm not going to judge.

The difference between you and me is I can actually use your words while you just post ridiculous, emotional nonsense.

Bless your heart . . . feel free to point out a lie. You can't, but will make something up anyway.

For some reason you just can't handle the fact I don't hold the same opinion of the ATF that you do.

feel free to point out a lie.

Sure thing champ. See below. Your lack of intelligence and self-awareness rivals that of four year olds.

<36>

Who wouldn't fire at armed people flooding into their house in the middle of the night?

Sure thing.

Do you think if you keep posting those same quotes that they'll magically start to mean what you're so desperately trying to get them to mean? I never said this is exactly how it happened. Those were comments I made about the situation based on historical actions of the ATF. I've only said that 2 or 3 times in this thread.

Where did I claim they were facts?

Have you even been following the discussion? This is you being obtuse just in case you still feel that needs to be pointed out to you.

I never said this is exactly how it happened. Those were comments I made about the situation based on historical actions of the ATF.

Fucking lol. Concession accepted.

Would you like me to post the quotes again, my little obtuse friend? Here, why not.

Fucking lol. Concession accepted.

Would you like me to post the quotes again, my little obtuse friend? Here, why not.

Of course this is how you respond.

It's most definitely not a concession, but I completely understand where you need it to be. Especially since you seem to be committed to this idea that I'm lying about something.

Keep posting them . . . maybe you'll actually read them and understand where you're wrong.

I mean seriously, what exactly are you trying to prove here? What situation did you make up your head to feel like your approach here was something you just had to do?

Back