AJ Admits He Does Not Want to Fight Wilder

Smart man. Should keep away as long as possible.

The worst thing is that the $100m would have been just from DAZN. The total amount Wilder would have earned would have been higher with the shares of the gate and UK TV rights that he would have received.

How can you turn that down but claim to want the fight? I don’t think they’ve ever really wanted the fight

Jesus christ, it's not the fighters ducking each other but rather big business protecting their asset, it's all about the dollar bill. Most fighters just repeat what their boss tells them to say, they have no saying at all...

Both Wilder and AJ are afraid of losing their 0 more than anything else. They both know the best chance of that happening is against each other.

Both Wilder and AJ are afraid of losing their 0 more than anything else. They both know the best chance of that happening is against each other.
Only one has tried unifying titles though. That's the problem with trying to blame both.

Then he's a moron for letting his career be controlled and dictated like that....thats on him. He's clearly an idiot, but it doesn't excuse his career.

AJ wouldn't get that excuse, neither does Wilder. They are both in a position to dictate their own career.
100 million for 3 fights is below Wilder in his mind. He is gambling on himself by beating Ortiz and Fury before he heads to the AJ fight to get maximum amount of money. Cant knock a man who shoots for the stars. He wants to reach Mayweather level of money.

I don't think that is how it would have work out if he signed the deal but ok I guess that is legit way to look at it. 45 is still less than 50mil and 90mill for 2 Championship Fights sounds good but lets look at it like this

why would he agree to fight AJ back to back when he knows the rematch would be worth more win or lose. Signing a deal like that screws him out of the bigger money fight and keeps him Only making 45mil instead of 150mil in the rematch.
If he waits like 5 years, then he'll make like $500M a fight. Or a $1B a fight.
Math

And only wants the belt and has plans to wait til Wilder loses the belt so he can get it off someone else.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/31/anthony-joshua-finds-silver-lining-as-deontay-wilder-plan-collapses/

I bet that is why AJ turned down a career high payday of 50million to fight Wilder when he was offered.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/26842656/wilder-picks-rematch-ortiz-next-bout

i think my infraction should be removed for the following.

Fury vs Wilder is bigger than what AJ is doing with Ruiz. The biggest AJ fight is 41yr old Wlad. 41 yr old Wlad almost hit AJ dead. the same right by Wilder ends AJ. I don't mean ko. i mean, he won't be the same fighter after a Wilder right hand.

in terms CTE, i cannot fathom the aftermath of a Wilder right. Arguably, the biggest puncher in HW history.

Fury vs Wilder is bigger than what AJ is doing with Ruiz. The biggest AJ fight is 41yr old Wlad. 41 yr old Wlad almost hit AJ dead. the same right by Wilder ends AJ. I don't mean ko. i mean, he won't be the same fighter after a Wilder right hand.

in terms CTE, i cannot fathom the aftermath of a Wilder right. Arguably, the biggest puncher in HW history.

Jesus Christ, get a second infraction for projection, nut gargling and stupidity.

@RR - make it happen...
Oh wait <{1-17}>

If Wilder gets hit with any of the shots AJ landed at the start of the 5th round in that fight he is in for a world of trouble.

The hardest puncher he has faced is Luis Ortiz, who isn't in the same league as AJ, and isn't 247lbs.

If Wilder gets hit with any of the shots AJ landed at the start of the 5th round in that fight he is in for a world of trouble.

The hardest puncher he has faced is Luis Ortiz, who isn't in the same league as AJ, and isn't 247lbs.

the problem being AJ wont fight Wilder nor Fury. AJ is a better boxer then Wilder but a 41 yr old Wlad nearly ktfo with a right, Wilder's money punch. If Wilder hit him, he hits him dead, and AJ isn't going to be the same anymore.

As for Ortiz, nobody wants to fight him especially AJ. I rather see Fury vs Wilder 2 and AJ vs Ortiz seeing he wont fight those 2 nor shown any intention of doing so or it woukd happen FAST.

FAST LIKE FURY VS WILDER.

they literally offered wilder a hundred fucking million dollars to beat up breazeale and fight joshua twice.

he said no, because he wants to "do his own thing".

if anyone doesn't want this fight, it's wilder.

LOL mhmm Joshua couldn’t even beat Ruiz.

Tyson was a killer? Damn. I was under the impreso he was a rapist

Back