Aj v Miller is Next!!

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Looks like the set up

Sadly my last post for a while

I'd like to see this.

Hope AJ punches a hole in his head, can't believe Miller said "I'm gonna take AJ's mom out on a date".

Too far.

Sadly my last post for a while

This is a post I can get behind........you gettin locked up or something Marc, you’re one of my favourite posters around here, I hope it’s just a holiday.

I'd rather they wait on the Wilder-Joshua fight and I've said that from the beginning.
Let's get some of these other guys out of the way and build it up some more

giphy.gif

wolf-ticket.jpg%3Fw%3D300%26h%3D289

yep, WIlder can stay in the US fighting Joshuas left overs

AJ should have given him a slap there. I hope someone KOs Miller soon. He's so annoying.

I like how Povetkin was pissed off with him too.

yep, WIlder can stay in the US fighting Joshuas left overs
Look for the Fury fight, if Fury doesnt go off the wagon again.

Fury thinks its an easy fight. Gets him a belt, and likely several million. Wilder knows its the biggest fight outside of AJ, gets him the Lineal title. Either of them get some more drawing power for a showdown with AJ also.

Serious business for everyone. Its incredible to think that we can have a champ that has all the titles and be lineal as well.

Fury thinks its an easy fight. Gets him a belt, and likely several million. Wilder knows its the biggest fight outside of AJ, gets him the Lineal title. Either of them get some more drawing power for a showdown with AJ also.

Serious business for everyone. Its incredible to think that we can have a champ that has all the titles and be lineal as well.

What exactly does Wilder have to offer Fury, when a fight with Joshua is on his doorstep and will earn him considerably more than fighting Wilder, i think now Joshua is fighting Povetkin...Wilder isnt screaming for a fight anymore and is starting to become irrelevant(again)

What exactly does Wilder have to offer Fury, when a fight with Joshua is on his doorstep and will earn him considerably more than fighting Wilder, i think now Joshua is fighting Povetkin...Wilder isnt screaming for a fight anymore and is starting to become irrelevant(again)
This type of dog shit does even warrant a response. How fucking stupid.

I get what youre saying but from furys point of view he doesnt need more drawing power and a fight with Deontay could possibly scupper a money fight with AJ.

This is why deontays position is so poor

Deontay is dangerous and holds one of the belts but doesnt bring the most money. Why try fight him when you could fight someone just as dangerous but brings ten times the payday?

This type of dog shit does even warrant a response. How fucking stupid.

Please tell me, what options does Wilder have at this point if he doesnt agree to fight Joshua in April?

Sit and wait it out for Fury?, well that's a fucking sure fire winner, even if Fury can get even a top 15 win, he will sit out for a big money fight.

Who does Wilder have lined up to fight in his next couple of fights?

Dominic?
The winner of Parker v Whyte?
Miller?

I like that video, first time Ive seen AJ actually look pissed off. The whole smiling and pretending to be Britain's knight in shining armor didn't appeal to me. I want him pissed off and hungry.

I get what youre saying but from furys point of view he doesnt need more drawing power and a fight with Deontay could possibly scupper a money fight with AJ.

This is why deontays position is so poor

Deontay is dangerous and holds one of the belts but doesnt bring the most money. Why try fight him when you could fight someone just as dangerous but brings ten times the payday?
Fury is already talking about fighting Wilder. Its hilarious thet anyone tries to excuse that as a possibility of happening.

Deontays handlers were also just offering the most money, so there is definitely some large cash in play.

Lastly, Wilder is what is viewed as a more winnable fight. That right there is the major incentive to fight him.

Please tell me, what options does Wilder have at this point if he doesnt agree to fight Joshua in April?

Sit and wait it out for Fury?, well that's a fucking sure fire winner, even if Fury can get even a top 15 win, he will sit out for a big money fight.

Who does Wilder have lined up to fight in his next couple of fights?

Dominic?
The winner of Parker v Whyte?
Miller?
You keep saying the same bullshit over and over lol. Furys already asking for him, but sure you know better about what hell do right?

Let me reverse the question for you. What does AJ have left after Povetkin? Rematches that no one wants to see yet? How exciting.

If youre legitimately dumb enough to view Wilder as irrelvant theres no point in carrying on any discussion with you. Thats the most ignorant take Ive seen on the boards for a long time.

You keep saying the same bullshit over and over lol. Furys already asking for him, but sure you know better about what hell do right?

Let me reverse the question for you. What does AJ have left after Povetkin? Rematches that no one wants to see yet? How exciting.

If youre legitimately dumb enough to view Wilder as irrelvant theres no point in carrying on any discussion with you. Thats the most ignorant take Ive seen on the boards for a long time.

This is where you are completely wrong, Joshua can fight Miller(which will happen), he can fight the winner of Parker/Whyte...trust me, he will fill stadiums and earn a LOT of money doing so fighting any of those guys.

Even if Joshua fought the winner of Parker/Whyte, and then the loser in his next fight, it will sell

I think you may be underestimating what Joshua brings to the table, i dont think i have seen anyone other than Fury, and that is social media bravado, even try and get a fight with Wilder

Its almost like you are blind to the truth here

Fight Wilder for $350k
Fight Joshua for £8m

Those figures are based off the last opponents purse

You think Tyson Fury is going to fight anyone with a pulse unless he gets offered a much needed retirement fund?

This is where you are completely wrong, Joshua can fight Miller(which will happen), he can fight the winner of Parker/Whyte...trust me, he will fill stadiums and earn a LOT of money doing so fighting any of those guys.

Even if Joshua fought the winner of Parker/Whyte, and then the loser in his next fight, it will sell

I think you may be underestimating what Joshua brings to the table, i dont think i have seen anyone other than Fury, and that is social media bravado, even try and get a fight with Wilder

Its almost like you are blind to the truth here

Fight Wilder for $350k
Fight Joshua for £8m

Those figures are based off the last opponents purse

You think Tyson Fury is going to fight anyone with a pulse unless he gets offered a much needed retirement fund?
So he can fight Miller (Miller who has done exactly nothing so far isnt much of a fight) and rematches like I said? Gotcha.

Hell definitely still make money, never said he wouldnt. But rematches mean fuck all, especially if its Parker.

The fact is there arent many big fights outside of AJ/Wilder. Unless Fury gets his shit together.

Lastly, not sure if youve noticed but AJ wants all the straps. Theres two big titles still within his grasp. Hell go after them at some point.

So he can fight Miller (Miller who has done exactly nothing so far isnt much of a fight) and rematches like I said? Gotcha.

Hell definitely still make money, never said he wouldnt. But rematches mean fuck all, especially if its Parker.

The fact is there arent many big fights outside of AJ/Wilder. Unless Fury gets his shit together.

Lastly, not sure if youve noticed but AJ wants all the straps. Theres two big titles still within his grasp. Hell go after them at some point.

I guess Wilder has to just sit tight then for now, and hope the pair of them dont lose(which is extremely possible)

Back