Aj vs Francis different angle

Francis should’ve just said fuck it and did this
3f9e367a798430542389301dc3184959196f9651.gif

His only chance.

He thought Fury actually tried and stayed with his original flat footed hesitant style.

Winging punches would've gave him a puncher's chance.

Geez, francis was biting on eveeeerything. Basically anything Joshua did got a reaction outta Francis’s lead hand

What's the going rate for dignity these days?
Oxford defines dignity as: the state or quality of being worthy of honor or respect.

Not sure how getting KO'd by any HW is something that causes you to lose all dignity? Even Joshua himself got KO'd by Andy Ruiz. Francis has 2 pro boxing matches and they were against 2 of the absolute best in the world. He is 0-2 but arguably won the first one.

Also I am sure $30 Million plus can by some dignity if he really needed it.

S
Oxford defines dignity as: the state or quality of being worthy of honor or respect.

Not sure how getting KO'd by any HW is something that causes you to lose all dignity? Even Joshua himself got KO'd by Andy Ruiz. Francis has 2 pro boxing matches and they were against 2 of the absolute best in the world. He is 0-2 but arguably won the first one.

Also I am sure $30 Million plus can by some dignity if he really needed it.
Sure, I guess he can be a human punching bag in boxing for the right price, right? If that doesn't say dignity I don't know what does.

Sure, I guess he can be a human punching bag in boxing for the right price, right? If that doesn't say dignity I don't know what does.
Journeymen do it for even less. A whole hell of a lot less. The issue is that he jumped into the deep end to start his boxing career. He never had time to actually develop as a boxer and gain experience. Francis needs to be more realistic, take a step back, and be selective going forward.

What a bomb.

Will Frank ever box again after that?
His confidence for sure is shattered.
Probably wants Wilder next, oof.

He's earned 30 million dollars, generational wealth. Should just retire

Probably wants Wilder next, oof.

He's earned 30 million dollars, generational wealth. Should just retire

Doubt we’ll see wilder fight again, even for big money against a non boxer

what is the standard misfits payday?

At age 34 years old Fury has 35 pro fights and is 34 wins and 1 draw. Beat Klitchko, WIlder, Chisora etc. So if he isn't the best HW of this generation who is it? 34 year old AJ at 28-3? 37 year old Usyk at 21-0?

All three have padded records and have fought very few "Top Level" guys. AJ and Usyk fought twice and Usyk is up 2-nil so Usyk > AJ. Tyson is fighting him next so we will see who wins. At 37 Usyk only has 21 pro fights. Why so few?

At age 34 years old Fury has 35 pro fights and is 34 wins and 1 draw. Beat Klitchko, WIlder, Chisora etc. So if he isn't the best HW of this generation who is it? 34 year old AJ at 28-3? 37 year old Usyk at 21-0?

All three have padded records and have fought very few "Top Level" guys. AJ and Usyk fought twice and Usyk is up 2-nil so Usyk > AJ. Tyson is fighting him next so we will see who wins. At 37 Usyk only has 21 pro fights. Why so few?

Wlad was a great win, wilder was a heavily protected can crusher and chisora only ever a journeyman/gatekeeper. All he’s done the last 2 years is avoid the other 2 best fighters in the division, and look rubbish in cherry picked fights

Usyk is regarded by most as no1 at HW and Joshua has a far better resume. Only his few remaining fans claim otherwise. He has a chance to put that right in may, but let’s see if he can first.

Wlad was a great win, wilder was a heavily protected can crusher and chisora only ever a journeyman/gatekeeper. All he’s done the last 2 years is avoid the other 2 best fighters in the division, and look rubbish in cherry picked fights

Usyk is regarded by most as no1 at HW and Joshua has a far better resume. Only his few remaining fans claim otherwise. He has a chance to put that right in may, but let’s see if he can first.
Not sure how AJ has a better resume? I am not a big boxing guy but he lost to Usyk x 2 and lost to Ruiz. Most of the fighters on AJ's, Usyk's & Fury's records are middling but its a trait they all share.

Not sure how AJ has a better resume? I am not a big boxing guy but he lost to Usyk x 2 and lost to Ruiz. Most of the fighters on AJ's, Usyk's & Fury's records are middling but its a trait they all share.
Joshua has the deepest resume at the weight. That's how. He's beaten more champs, former champs, and contenders than any of the others at heavyweight. Usyk is already a lock for the Hall of Fame. He did that in less than two dozen professional fights. His overall resume across the two divisions he's fought in is one of the strongest in the sport regardless of weight class. Not sure where you're getting this padded or middling stuff from. It's not accurate.

Back