AKA vs SBG

AK-47

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So sounds like Khabib vs Conor 2 is looking like where the UFC is headed from here being the biggest financial gain. If it does happen they should fill some of the main card with the teammates fighting each other. It would be a proper grudge match just play the bus attack video and UFC 229 brawl video and promo the shit out of it and just let what happens happen, dont even bother with security and watch the money roll in.

I think the only way the fight will not happen is if Khabib turns it down himself but thats a lot of money to turn down, or Conor is bluffing about his 'I want the rematch'.

Me personally though I think they should book Khabib vs Tony and make that the number 1 priority. I think thats the fight the most fans of the sport want to see next in the division. Conor can fight someone else maybe Kevin Lee and if he can win that then get another title shot.

DC vs Artem for GOAT title.

Why don't you suggest some specific match ups though TS?

<CroCop1>

they should do Rockhold vs Dillon Danis too

Ultimate fighter should be with these two team coaches, and their students...
thats worthy watching

Just book a Team fighting event 5v5 like that polish company TFC a few years back!
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

So sounds like Khabib vs Conor 2 is looking like where the UFC is headed from here being the biggest financial gain.

After that wipeout performance I don't see a massive return to do a 2 anytime soon.Although Tony should be next he would have no problem fighting Conor for the right that would sell better than people already knowing that nothing but a thrashing is coming for Conor in a rematch2...

After that wipeout performance I don't see a massive return to do a 2 anytime soon.Although Tony should be next he would have no problem fighting Conor for the right that would sell better than people already knowing that nothing but a thrashing is coming for Conor in a rematch2...

You are right it was a wipeout but people will still flock to the rematch im sure UFC will find some way to spin it all promote the crap out of it and shove it down your throat and we will all end up watching it again. They did it with the Diaz fight with the weight class and now theyll do it some other way. Ring rust, incorrect preparation or some other bullshit..

Khabib beat their entire team alone already.

...... It would be a proper grudge match just play the bus attack video and UFC 229 brawl video and promo the shit out of it and just let what happens happen, dont even bother with security and watch the money roll in..

LOL!! you are a trouble maker TS. If that goes down like that, Dana better start making some arrangements to have the National Guard all over the place and make sure they are ready to throw....I normally hate non sense rematches that try to reward guys that dont deserve them like Conor. But in this case, Im down man. Nothing is more satisfying in MMA than seen a douchebag like Conor tapping like a lil bitch....once again!!!

i dont see how a rematch could possibly be sold. especially a rematch immediately. There was no moment to warrent any excuses from conor to get a rematch out of it. At least the diaz fight was a short notice shock so yeah okay that can sell a rematch. but this was a 4 round molestation. conor had no hope of, you cant sell a rematch out of that

You are right it was a wipeout but people will still flock to the rematch im sure UFC will find some way to spin it all promote the crap out of it and shove it down your throat and we will all end up watching it again. They did it with the Diaz fight with the weight class and now theyll do it some other way. Ring rust, incorrect preparation or some other bullshit..

I don't care for Conor I saw exactly what I expected from Conor Saturday 2yrs out Khabib your 1st fight back nothing good could come from that. Conor's personalty is far greater than his fighting talent he started to believe his own hype accusing Khabib of fighting nobody's when he had exactly 1 fight @LW with a 1 & done champ and battled with journeyman Diaz.

The only path to victory fan or foe ever talk about for Conor is a KO, in the killa LW division you gonna need more than a lone left hand. See this is the problem with red carpet rides & line jumping you find yourself out front without the deep talent to back it up because you've been built on smoke & mirrors and ideal match-ups...

Do you want DC to die?
Seriously!! Maybe DC, Rockhold and Cain vs Artem with one hand tied behind his back and a blindfold on would be remotely fair... sheesh.. Just bleed kinda guy, are you?

i dont see how a rematch could possibly be sold. especially a rematch immediately. There was no moment to warrent any excuses from conor to get a rematch out of it. At least the diaz fight was a short notice shock so yeah okay that can sell a rematch. but this was a 4 round molestation. conor had no hope of, you cant sell a rematch out of that

Agreed! There's not 1 moment in that fight you could use of Conor to sell 2 unless you use all that cage grabbing toe & glove hooking he was using to try and survive...

It's not AKA, it's "Eagles MMA" in Dhagestand which is also connected to Putin and Russian Mafia. Bad Idea but i like it.

just do a season of tuf with khabibs guys vs conors.

Back