Al Franken probably will have to resign...

Franken is a comedian. The pic of him with Tweeden was taken in that context. People looking to crucify the guy because of his political affiliation

You really think Huffpo is gunning for a leftist icon?

Also, hats off to their reporting, Brietbart is not busy getting to the truth of Moore.

So much Louis CK, Louis CK guy

I don't think you're lying, and I'm not trying to single you out, everyone does it to a degree. None of us are above a bit of bias, myself included. I know if it came out that Frank Mir was touching young girls, I'd be out here saying he was probably just trying to show them some RNC defense.
You probably didn't see it, but I called out Louis' apology as manipulative bullshit.

The original complaint against Franken stands, but I'm pretty leery of this 'anonymous accuser tells HuffPo' shit, for anybody. This seems an awfully shitty practice for the media to normalize.

Wholeheartedly agree.

There's already enough to condemn Franken, and it says alot Democrats are defending him.

But the only thing these 'Anonymous' accusations do is keep Franken in the news, which is good, but it doesn't add to the reasons why he needs to be removed from the Senate.

Even if there's fifty anonymous accusations, that's irrelevant.

If she were so concerned about her anonymity, you'd think she'd be more leery of giving details that would make it easy for someone with a functioning memory to identify her.

Franken is a US Senator and he doesn't do a good job of keeping his hands to himself. If he weren't politically important, no one would be defending his behavior.
That's a good point. There is much on the line politically. The republicans want to overlook child molestation to get a tax cut. The democrats want to overlook assgrabbing to, well, I suppose to address 25% child poverty rate, global warming, and the litany of other Left wing hoaxes comprising the democratic platform.

so I guess, in a fashion, it does come down to values and the attendant political goals. Kids for Tax Cuts, or AssGrab for all things humane.

Damn. In the beginning I defended Franken with the belief that his actions against Tweeden was merely for the sake of humor (he was a professional comic in another life, after all). But now doubt has set in.

That's a good point. There is much on the line politically. The republicans want to overlook child molestation to get a tax cut. The democrats want to overlook assgrabbing to, well, I suppose to address 25% child poverty rate, global warming, and the litany of other Left wing hoaxes comprising the democratic platform.

so I guess, in a fashion, it does come down to values and the attendant political goals. Kids for Tax Cuts, or AssGrab for all things humane.

So your argument is that we should tolerate Franken's criminal behavior for the children. This was an argument a good many feminists made in Bill Clinton's defense as well. What it amounts to is an admission that you don't really care about sexual crimes when committed by politicians on your side, because they support policies you think are superior.

I love the fact that so many female media figures are straight up defending him. Only now, are there varying levels of harrassment, etc.

It doesn't do much for me because I was well aware of the hipocrisy of these talking heads but it's always good to see it on display in such a clear cut manner.

Then everyone who was an associate of Epstein and was on one of those flights should be investigated. Every single one of them.
Epstein was asked under oath point blank: "Did Trump party with underage girls?"
"I plead the fifth. One, two, three, four, fiiifthhh." -Epstein
The judge never took it further.

I don't recall Epstein being asked about Clinton and his 2+ dozen trips on the Lolita Express- but he's probably untouchable no matter the circumstances.

You really think Huffpo is gunning for a leftist icon?

Also, hats off to their reporting, Brietbart is not busy getting to the truth of Moore.
I really thin HuffPo should focus their attention on other things. There is a huge difference in taking a comic picture with this woman and a certain guy in Alabama trying to rail kids

I really thin HuffPo should focus their attention on other things. There is a huge difference in taking a comic picture with this woman and a certain guy in Alabama trying to rail kids
Tbf he didn't just do the picture thing- he also tongued her in a surprise kiss rehearsal.

Either way Moore is 100x worse though

I love how it was all terrible until democracy’s started getting busted and now there are degrees. I also love how asking for any sort of evidence is supporting rape

Without he accusations Roy more did
Violate a court order
Wants homosexuals to be jailed
Brought a gun to a political rally on stage

Great guy though

Last edited:
I love how it was all terrible until democracy’s started getting busted and now there are degrees. I also love how asking for any sort of evidence is supporting rape
Who defended Anthony Weiner or Harvey Weinstein?

Al Franken was a different scenario, because his offenses seemed far less egregious when they came out.

Pointing the finger at Democrats for having trouble taking out the trash is ludicrous when you elected Trump and are having serious issues deciding whether or not to elect a pedophile who was banned from local malls for perving.

Who defended Anthony Weiner or Harvey Weinstein?

Al Franken was a different scenario, because his offenses seemed far less egregious when they came out.

Pointing the finger at Democrats for having trouble taking out the trash is ludicrous when you elected Trump and are having serious issues deciding whether or not to elect a pedophile who was banned from local malls for perving.
Can’t comprehend people didn’t vote for trump or hillary.

Evidence he was banned? Some people member it? I member.

Can’t comprehend people didn’t vote for trump or hillary.

Evidence he was banned? Some people member it? I member.
I have no idea what you're even attempting to say in most of your posts.

I have no idea what you're even attempting to say in most of your posts.
  • Show me a single document showing he was banned from the mall. All I’ve seen is a guy who said that someone else told him he was38 years ago. Shit town was a podcast from the same state and they all knew someone got murdered there and the police covered it up. Didn’t happen. They knew it though. Small town gossip from decades ago is garbage.

More than one lady is saying he went for the goods.

Roy Moore being a sicko pervert, does not mean Stuart Smally grabbing any ass he can is good Senate material my friend. Right?

lol watching this shit live... i can never take this guy serious after the old SNL skits.

Back