Al Iaquinta on Tony Ferguson Beef, UFC 223 Aftermath, Kevin Lee, UFC Relationship + More

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

"Al Iaquina returns to Submission Radio to look back on his UFC 223 fight against Khabib Nurmagomedov, the crazy events leading up to the event, including what it was like being on the bus that Conor McGregor attacked, the lightweight division as it stands and Khabib taking time off until the end of the year, Tony Ferguson taking shots at him, Kevin Lee's performance over Edson Barboza, his relationship with the UFC now, his contract status and more! Dan Hooker returns to Submission Radio to discuss his win over Jim Miller, the streak that he's on, the key to his newfound success, his callout of Paul Felder live on TV, Felder's reaction and if the fight is likely, Khabib Nurmagomedov taking time off, Justin Gaethje's style and why Dan is eyeing him sooner than later, his entrance music and more!"

Don't want to be a dick but you wrote all of that but couldn't just make cliffs?

Al tells it like it is and I respect the Shit out of him for that.

Honest Al rules.

"Al Iaquina returns to Submission Radio to look back on his UFC 223 fight against Khabib Nurmagomedov, the crazy events leading up to the event, including what it was like being on the bus that Conor McGregor attacked, the lightweight division as it stands and Khabib taking time off until the end of the year, Tony Ferguson taking shots at him, Kevin Lee's performance over Edson Barboza, his relationship with the UFC now, his contract status and more! Dan Hooker returns to Submission Radio to discuss his win over Jim Miller, the streak that he's on, the key to his newfound success, his callout of Paul Felder live on TV, Felder's reaction and if the fight is likely, Khabib Nurmagomedov taking time off, Justin Gaethje's style and why Dan is eyeing him sooner than later, his entrance music and more!"

Thanks for posting!!

Al is a tough motherfucker.

Lol@ Al saying Tony tripping on a wire was nature weeding him out. Wish he fought more often.

Al can talk all he wants about Tony but Tony would bust him up if they fought.

Cliffs? Dude, half of us can't listen on work or wherever. Moreover I enjoy reading over listening.

Al can talk all he wants about Tony but Tony would bust him up if they fought.
Fighters with great hands give Ferguson problems. Tony's extremely hittable. In fact his striking defense outright sucks. Al can definitely KO him. Would I favor Al? No, but Ferguson winning is far from a lock.

Al was spot on saying Ferguson always starts out getting his ass kicked then comes back when his opponent gets tired.

Fighters with great hands give Ferguson problems. Tony's extremely hittable. In fact his striking defense outright sucks. Al can definitely KO him. Would I favor Al? No, but Ferguson winning is far from a lock.

Al was spot on saying Ferguson always starts out getting his ass kicked then comes back when his opponent gets tired.
His opponents don't get tired from beating him up. That's ridiculous. Tony tires them out because he makes fights grueling. He gets hit and he hits you back and forces you to fight for 95% of the time you're in the cage with him.

Tony's defense is underrated. It's better than Nate Diaz's who never gets the flack Tony does for his supposed terrible defense.

Al's hands are nothing special. I wouldn't be surprised if Tony busted him up and subbed him with a darce when he shoots for a desperation TD

His opponents don't get tired from beating him up. That's ridiculous. Tony tires them out because he makes fights grueling. He gets hit and he hits you back and forces you to fight for 95% of the time you're in the cage with him.

Tony's defense is underrated. It's better than Nate Diaz's who never gets the flack Tony does for his supposed terrible defense.

Al's hands are nothing special. I wouldn't be surprised if Tony busted him up and subbed him with a darce when he shoots for a desperation TD
Both of the Diaz brothers but especially Nate get flack. It's just that McGregor huggers and die hard Diaz fans are currently screaming the loudest drowning out rational critiques of fans. McGregor fans play up Diaz as much as possible and die hard Diaz fans are well die hard Diaz fans so it's to be expected.

And Tony's defense is not underrated. He's extremely hittable. He's best attribute is he's a tough SOB and takes it.

Both of the Diaz brothers but especially Nate get flack. It's just that McGregor huggers and die hard Diaz fans are currently screaming the loudest drowning out rational critiques of fans. McGregor fans play up Diaz as much as possible and die hard Diaz fans are well die hard Diaz fans so it's to be expected.

And Tony's defense is not underrated. He's extremely hittable. He's best attribute is he's a tough SOB and takes it.
I'd say it's one of his best attributes but attribute his success to his well roundedness, cardio and relentless pace just as much as his toughness.

This is the fight to make for Tony when he comes back.. he should have to work his way back up to a title shot just like Khabib did

What a savant.

Dudes a killer genius in the octagon, yet outside... Not so much.

He'd going to be champ someday ...

His truth come out someday soon enough.

god, i love al. i hope he starts fighting more and is good enough to climb the rankings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back