Al Iaquinta vs. Bobby Green added to UFC 268 on November 6th

Jesus, when is the last time Al fought?

Should be a banger of a fight, and while I'm not sure if Al will press the issue of the wrestling, I DO know for sure that we'll get to see Green piss away the clock as he gets hit, shrugs, and no sells the offence while doing little in return lol.

barbosa_kick3.gif

What rank is Al now. Should be top 15 at least right

Al not close on a house on awhile?

No, when Hooker beat him
Hooker and Cowboy are basically the same fighter....long/lanky 6" tall LWs with pretty good MT and underrated grappling...but a clear weakness when it comes to better boxers and heavy-handed fighters. Prime vs. prime, Cowboy was better, though. And I doubt Hooker will still beat mid-level guys at both LW and WW in his mid-30s, though. Cerrone had some longevity.

Last edited:
Should be a banger of a fight, and while I'm not sure if Al will press the issue of the wrestling, I DO know for sure that we'll get to see Green piss away the clock as he gets hit, shrugs, and no sells the offence while doing little in return lol.

barbosa_kick3.gif

Meanwhile, Al let an old corpse of Cowboy beat him. Six fights later and that's still Cerrone's last win. I still think he's probably the favorite over Green, though.

barbosa_kick3.gif
I’m sorry Fiziev got his ass whooped. You don’t need to be that salty.

I’m sorry Fiziev got his ass whooped. You don’t need to be that salty.

Where did I talk about Fiziev in that comment AT all?

<WhatIsThis>

Learn to read lol, and Bobby's INFAMOUS on here for the "No" headshake after getting hit, he didn't just do that dumb shit against Fiziev. He does it damn near every fight. You must be as perplexed as Pikachu is in your AV bud on a daily basis with that kind of comprehension.

stephen-a-smith-stay-off-the-weed.gif

If Green has his shit together I think he takes it pretty handily. He looked like a top 15 guy in third round. Unfortunately he is still Bobby Green and will be on some weird shit until he decides 3/4ths through the 2nd round to take the fight seriously and by that time it will be too late.

Al sure does have a cool hobby to talk about when he’s selling real estate.

images

Al not close on a house on awhile?

MSG fight so he doesn't have to travel at all is most likely why he took it.

Al is tough and Bobby is slick. This has close decision written all over it. Tough fight to call

barbosa_kick3.gif
Another beautiful kick by Edson.

Back