Social Alabama Mayor Kills Self After Right-Wing Blog Outs His Cross-Dressing

Ugh, this is going to feed the whole "you are/believe what you are against" bull shit even more.

I mean, it's true in certain cases. From a psychoanalytic perspective, inner turmoil gets displaced and projected onto the outside world instead of being understood from within. The devil is in the details though. When people are being unconsciously defensive due to inner issues, it shows in their behaviour. It's more irrational and has a strong emotional charge, like it's personal business. People who are just not into something don't have that tint to their behaviour. The lefties that go around accusing literally everyone that is in opposition to say men in women's sports of being a closeted something or other don't know what they're talking about.

How is this "from the left"? Right wing mayor outed by a right wing blog, but I should have fucking known Biden or possibly even the WEF was behind this.

The Daily Beast is a left wing rag and it is using this to gaslight and shame people. They are perfectly fine outing people any time it fits their politics but when some nut in a small town gets outed by a right wing publication it's suddenly a bad thing.

The Daily Beast is a left wing rag and it is using this to gaslight and shame people. They are perfectly fine outing people any time it fits their politics but when some nut in a small town gets outed by a right wing publication it's suddenly a bad thing.
Okay now I understand and of course I agree. Even the fucking libtarded NY Post stooped to the disgusting level of reporting this news story. This story should have never seen the light of day out of respect for those involved.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/04/news/...-after-being-outed-as-transgender-curvy-girl/

Well he tried that in a small town

Much more accurate than the song too.

Local rag mag writes a scathing hit piece. Then the whole towns goes into full passive aggressive gossip mode but no one will say anything regarding it to him directly.

There's nothing extreme about finding crossdressing creepy. In fact, the opposite is true.
A great deal of sex related stuff can seem creepy of you aren't into it. For instance, I think women calling their husband or boyfriend "Daddy" or "Pappi" during sex is super creepy but, oddly, Christians don't seem to care enough about to write articles or "out" people for doing it.

Yeah, let's be honest, these are the types of stories the left loves to expose.

Its ALWAY the ones protest the loudest

ALWAYS

The anti-gay, ant-trans ones shouting conservatism from the church.

Theyre the ones touching little boys, dressing up as women, sneaking up in gay clubs.

Its surreal. Either they cant deal with their suppressed feelings and feign protest or theyre secretly about that life anyway.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and guess he killed himself for reasons other than some humiliating pictures. Perhaps that was the tip of the iceberg, and he saw what was coming down the road, now that he had been zeroed in on.

Not impossible, but it seems like quite the overreaction.

Maybe but I think that kind of humiliation is easily enough to push many to suicide, especially when its the exact opposite of what you preached. His life is basically ruined, his family will be disgusted with him, his work life also ruined. He would feel he has nothing worth living for so bailing on this life could easily seem like a more attractive option than living through all that.

Maybe but I think that kind of humiliation is easily enough to push many to suicide, especially when its the exact opposite of what you preached.

Maybe a teenager. I would expect a grown man, and especially a politician, to navigate through it. Being full of shit is practically a job requirement.

His life is basically ruined, his family will be disgusted with him, his work life also ruined. He would feel he has nothing worth living for so bailing on this life could easily seem like a more attractive option than living through all that.

Yeah, I don't know about all that. It's just some embarrassing pictures. He didn't get caught molesting a kid or anything. Family disowning him, and "Life ruining" is a bit extreme.

It's not impossible that that's all it was, but I got a feeling there's more to it. Pretty silly to send yourself into the abyss over some embarrassing photos, that are probably very similar to other pictures out there of "red blooded super heterosexual males" who were in a fraternity in college.

why does wearing women’s clothing make you a danger to children?

it’s just a piece of clothing at the end of the day
That clothing also carries a 40% suicide rate
Choose that blouse wisely

Yay!!! … I guess?

Very “compassionate” OP, TS.

Everyone is conservative when the effects of liberalism start affecting them.

See Martha’s Vinyard.

Is that where desantis committed human trafficking to "own the libs" only for the people to come out and provide aid to the migrants, showing once again how evil the right wing is?

Not the hill you want to die on, bucko

Is that where desantis committed human trafficking to "own the libs" only for the people to come out and provide aid to the migrants, showing once again how evil the right wing is?

Not the hill you want to die on, bucko

The people in Martha’s Vinyard wanted the immigrants to leave their little island.

Back