Social Alarming rise in 'zombie drug' deaths in America as White House reveals action plan

Plenty of them get hooked because medical professionals prescribe them such powerful shit. Then they are addicted and can't get the prescription stuff anymore so turn to street drugs. It's not all addicts obviously but it's plenty of them.

But now they are straight up playing Russian Roulette every time they use because of the shit that's put into the street drugs. Someone who maybe would have eventually kicked the habit and had a good life just OD's and dies.

Shit is a problem, a massive one. I live in a pretty affluent suburb and this stuff has crept out here too. It's not "someone else's problem", it's gonna affect all of us.
Actually it only affects those taking it. Give them Nancy pelosI’s neighborhood to live in

It's a complicated problem and very hard to fix.

First you can't fix people that don't want to be fixed and I mean realy want to get and stay clean. Sure most all say they want it but like any addict you can never believe anything they say as long as they are using.

The only real way to find out who wants to realy quit is offer rehab. We need to invest in rehabilitation centers that are confinement. If they volunteer or sent they can not leave untill treatment is completed they have no choice. Then to halfway houses.

If they don't want to kick. Then they need to be separated from other for the protection of society untill they od themselves or decide they realy want to kick it.

You don't convince anyone to kick it you can only help them if they want it more then anything in life.

eh, its just people who like to get high more than they like any other aspect of their life. I've been around my share of addicts and stopped being fooled by their sob stories a long time ago.

100%

I have a lot of experience dealing with addicts and this is 100% it. Real life is hard work. Getting drunk/high is easy.

I'm just gonna say it....

The White House can't even control drug use in the actual White House.....so color me skeptical

Bro, it’s not a big deal. Everyone in politics does it. Why do you even care?

You mean 'covid heroes?'

I'm not of the mind that they're the same thing...but I do get the sentiment. Big pharma pushing shit on people. I think the difference is that most doctors likely knew full well the fallout of prescribing uber addictive drugs like oxy to anyone they could. While the Covid stuff is a bit more a case where they didn't have all the info but took some calculated chances. You can for sure think those chances weren't worth it. And the drug companies were obviously pushing both of these like mad so yeah there are SOME similarities.

Its like Joe says, invest finally in the inner cities like we do the war in Ukraine. But then again, if you fix things like that, what do you have to divide the country and cry about how you should vote for me so I can make the change that never happens?

Just hand out needles, foil, and straws like Portland is. The problem will work itself out eventually

Actually it only affects those taking it. Give them Nancy pelosI’s neighborhood to live in

Uhh...no it doesn't LOL. They take over areas and make them unlivable for anyone else.

Imagine there is an unlimited supply of fresh and clean drugs. What's the problem with just giving the stuff to them? Who cares if some people are high?

Would they be free though? If not, the drugs being fresh and clean wouldn't prevent the crime that broke drug users tend to perpetrate.

Because as long as normal people are getting tossed in prison for federal drug charges, the people who can decriminalize it at the federal level should be held to the same laws...

Sorry bruh, I meant my comment facetiously. In the White House coke thread the go to cope line was “yeah well everybody does it”.

I for sure agree with you. It’s insanity to me that people are just accepting that we’ll never know whose it was in one of the most surveilled and secure places on the face of planet earth. The shit people just swallow from the government astounds me

Those videos of Philly are amusing and sad af. They simply permit this behavior with no plans to address it or the other crime stemming from its use or distribution.

Back