Albert Tumenov vs Mohamed Berkhamov @ ACB 93; Krasnodar

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Good event so far.

Go, Tumenov! It would be cool if they got Bibert Tumenov vs someone, too.

Albert Tumenov is cool. I feel like UFC should have given him one more shot. He faired pretty decently and was usually entertaining.

giphy.gif

This is just the fight I've wanted. It will tell us a lot about both fighters.

Albert Tumenov is cool. I feel like UFC should have given him one more shot. He faired pretty decently and was usually entertaining.

The UFC wanted to resign him but Albert said that that the terms were unacceptable.

The UFC has been really terse with the re-signing contracts ever since WME took over. Plenty of fighters have left because they've felt that the money they've been offered is really paltry. WME is counting every penny, cutting corners wherever they can, especially when fighters pay is concerned.

The UFC wanted to resign him but Albert said that that the terms were unacceptable.

The UFC has been really terse with the re-signing contracts ever since WME took over. Plenty of fighters have left because they've felt that the money they've been offered is really paltry. WME is counting every penny, cutting corners wherever they can, especially when fighters pay is concerned.

Yeah. Lots of guys leaving on wins when that used to be a rare exception.

It's pretty rare for me to approve of a trilogy where one guy won the first two fights, but AAA vs Bagov qualifies.

If Bagov didn't give up after the opponent survives his 2 minute onslaught, he might have been Khabib-esque.

Tumenov via KO.

2 siiiiick fights there. Interested to see if Bagov can keep dominating and win the title. I thought Vartanyan beat Aziz in his last defense.

Tumenov will need some wrestling defense to beat Berkhamov, should be interesting.

Taking Berkhamov and Aziz here, not impressed with Tumenov last performance and Aziz should be able to weather the storm and piece him up on the feet once Bagov slows down, great fights nevertheless.

Hopefully they are going to work in a way to promote this event in a better than they ussually do....
It would be a shame if this event does not get the attention it deserves...

Hopefully they are going to work in a way to promote this event in a better than they ussually do....
It would be a shame if this event does not get the attention it deserves...
Meh. The fights are always there, no reason to waste money with "promotion", ACB = great fights, period. Whoever loves that and doesn't care for presentation, it's who they are targeting and who will be watching.

Back