Albuquerque Police Release New Jon Jones Bodycam Arrest Video

Jon Jones got some 'splainin' to do!

.... Only in america - Jones needs to pay his taxes in another state - it is pretty obvious that the Albuquerque PD is after him.

Honestly, Askren is right. Just hire one of your boys to drive you around. If you were drunk in the backseat nobody would care. Get some help Bones.

Nah he was trying to score drugs from the bums.
It sounded like one of the other officers said there was a guy with a red Solo cup (which Jones had in the car) and that Jones probably was sharing the alcohol with them. Treated them as humans.

Then I guess he tried to impress them or something by shooting a gun off into the air.

Some kind of Glock with looks like a Streamlight TLR light. Not a bad choice. :)

Just reading the cliffs made me laugh very hard and I appreciates it TS.

lmao there was weed scattered all over the car

what a waste

I watched that while noodling on the guitar. Guy is a legit sociopath. Any 'fuck the police' autists have no leg to stand on here. Dude was drunk/high as fuck, with weed all over the car, a half empty bottle of alcohol, and a gun directly under his seat that he fired off and then had the presence of mind to stay parked there with the engine on, talking to homeless people and potentially giving them alcohol in solo cups...just lol.

Watch the video before you Jones defenders get all aspy up in here.

I forgive Jon.

I watched that while noodling on the guitar. Guy is a legit sociopath. Any 'fuck the police' autists have no leg to stand on here. Dude was drunk/high as fuck, with weed all over the car, a half empty bottle of alcohol, and a gun directly under his seat that he fired off and then had the presence of mind to stay parked there with the engine on, talking to homeless people and potentially giving them alcohol in solo cups...just lol.

It must be a thrill for him doing whatever he wants, getting wasted and driving: "they caught me a couple times but nothing happened, if I'm careful the cops won't catch me again heheheh..."
He just can't understand why he has such bad luck. It must be God testing him again.

Jeez

These cops literally just harass him down there

Always some petty energy

If he had a drink or two, cool, punish it.

But if you just listen to the commentary from these cops..its soo petty.

Last edited:
It must be a thrill for him doing whatever he wants, getting wasted and driving: "they caught me a couple times but nothing happened, if I'm careful the cops won't catch me again heheheh..."
He just can't understand why he has such bad luck. It must be God testing him again.
People like you just sound like garbage human beings

Jon has done some stupid shit and made mistakes but hes a decent dude deep down

The hypocrisy i see on Jones posts is absurd

Just out and about chillin and waiting on Boo Boo Wild Thang....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 12.00.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 12.00.17 PM.png
    876.5 KB · Views: 11
Cop rolls up listening to Zeplin and arrests Jones who literally just got done puking outside his car door, all while drumming with a pen horribly on his dashboard... lmfao.

Jon said, "yes, I did it" when asked if he heard a gun shot. How did the officer not catch that?! Jon knew he did it and at least had enough wits about him to stfu about it. Haha! It's on tape!

Fucking LMAO at people criticizing these cops. The fuck is wrong with you guys?

You have a pandemic going on, thousands of people infected, recommendations not to go out to stop the spread. And then you have to waste valuable time and resources because some millionaire decided to get "stir crazy", get drunk and high, violate quarantine, drive while drunk and high, shoot a gun while drunk, give drinks to homeless people, scare the neighbors with the gunshot, endanger people's lives with 1) The reckless driving, 2) The reckless shooting, and 3) Spreading disease.

I feel bad for Jones', but the guy is wasting valuable public resources with his repeatedly stupid behavior, especially in the current climate. Dude is an adult and a millionaire.

The cops were beyond professional here. There's a lot of fucked up cops out there, but there's nothing to criticize in this instance. These dudes risk their lives on the regular, and still treated Jones respectfully and released the footage for transparency. Props to the Albuquerque PD.

Fucking LMAO at people criticizing these cops. The fuck is wrong with you guys?

You have a pandemic going on, thousands of people infected, recommendations not to go out to stop the spread. And then you have to waste valuable time and resources because some millionaire decided to get "stir crazy", get drunk and high, violate quarantine, drive while drunk and high, shoot a gun while drunk, give drinks to homeless people, scare the neighbors with the gunshot, endanger people's lives with 1) The reckless driving, 2) The reckless shooting, and 3) Spreading disease.

I feel bad for Jones', but the guy is wasting valuable public resources with his repeatedly stupid behavior, especially in the current climate. Dude is an adult and a millionaire.

The cops were beyond professional here. There's a lot of fucked up cops out there, but there's nothing to criticize in this instance. These dudes risk their lives on the regular, and still treated Jones respectfully and released the footage for transparency. Props to the Albuquerque PD.
I agree with every word.
Except it's past feeling sorry for him.

To the hypocrites making posts like this

Lets go back and revisit all the lapses in judgement you've made throughout life. All those moments while drunk, on coke, or whatever else.

People act like they're so above Jon when they see his shit plastered all over the media, yet when we examine most of your lives, its laced with poor character, lapses in judgment while under the influence, countless creepy encounters with women, all sorts of shit.

Difference is, your shit isn't plastered all over the media for everyone to see. If it was, most of you would quickly find you're in no position to judge anyone.

I respect Jon a hell of a lot more than most of you haters sitting there waiting for him to make a mistake. Why? Because as much as he does fuck up, he wants to improve, he wants to evolve and be a better man. That sort of self awareness and desire to be better in all aspects of life is something most of you lack.

Yet you feel you're in a position to speak down on a man like they're below you. Its weak and low level, plain and simple

To be clear, I'm not defending or condoning his actions, but the hypocrisy is always comical to me. Not just with Jones but in many instances a high profile celebrity has a fuck up, I suppose that's the one moment small people have to feel like they're superior to people they will never come close to.

Last edited:
Back