Aldo should call out Lobov

I understand that Lobov is unranked and does not deserve Aldo. Let's put that aside.

Let's not.Maybe you should talk about a fight that might actually happen like Aldo's already scheduled fight.

I understand that Lobov is unranked and does not deserve Aldo. Let's put that aside.

All Aldo has to say is that he knows Conor is a coward so Lobov is going to take Conor's beating instead unless Lobov is a coward too.

Lobov would most likely jump at this opportunity. Conor will not only be invested in this fight, he is guaranteed to be at the fight.

After beating him, he can thank Lobov for not being a coward then they'll cut to Conor raging outside the cage. Or maybe Conor rushes the cage.

So many hype possibilities. Too bad Aldo cannot trash talk.

Are you the same zombie starting threads about this guy that shouldn't even be in the UFC?? GTFO with that fucking Lobov. You must be a member of his family or somebody making money out of the beatings he takes. Just quit it Jesus, this guy you talk about is terrible and he is in the UFC for reasons that don't have anything to do with fighting skills.

Why troll for a guy simply because he's associated with Conor ?. It's a new level of fanboys here.

All Aldo has to say is that he knows Conor is a coward so Lobov is going to take Conor's beating instead unless Lobov is a coward too.

Lobov would most likely jump at this opportunity. Conor will not only be invested in this fight, he is guaranteed to be at the fight.

After beating him, he can thank Lobov for not being a coward then they'll cut to Conor raging outside the cage. Or maybe Conor rushes the cage.

<mma4>

That's actually kinda funny.
Good job TS.

Lobov vs Aldo is 50/50. Aldo can't handle good strikers.

tenor.gif

Artem needs to change his name to

Artem "The Mongolian Serial Killer" Lobov

just for kicks.

Just connecting the dots babe. You follow a weird trend of hatred. I take it you also hate Jones and Ngannou and so on...

Ah so it’s not a Brazilian thing...

Geez I didn’t realise how much of a pussy you were. Never seen someone so hurt when their favourite fighters get negative feedback

Ah so it’s not a Brazilian thing...

Geez I didn’t realise how much of a pussy you were. Never seen someone so hurt when their favourite fighters get negative feedback

Dunno babe. You gotta come out and spell it. All your favs are pale mofos....yet you're a soccer bitch: who knows?

European racist dummy is the most probable diagnose.

Dunno babe. You gotta come out and spell it. All your favs are pale mofos....yet you're a soccer bitch: who knows?

European racist dummy is the most probable diagnose.

And who are all my faves since you happen to know so much about me.

Hope you are not a victim in real life otherwise I pity you

And who are all my faves since you happen to know so much about me.

Hope you are not a victim in real life otherwise I pity you

LOL, spell it out and it's all fine.

Hope you're a lonely loser in real life, otherwise I pity anybody around you.

LOL, spell it out and it's all fine.

Hope you're a lonely loser in real life, otherwise I pity anybody around you.

You never actually address anything. You’re so fucking stupid it’s almost funny

Back