Media Aldo was supposed to fight Cruz at 301

Lmao.

Everyone talks bout glass cannon fighters. Cruz is the epitome of a glass body fighter. He would even injure himself walking to the cage.

Canon seems overly aggressive, glass blanket seems more apt.

Glass butterfly maybe.

Not surprising at all heard it even rumored. I mean an Aldo comeback does anyone think their first option was get him in there with Jonathan Martinez? Lol

That’s a shame , maybe he should have waited for Cruz

Aaron Bronsteter has the time to ask Aldo this, but not ask how Aldo's fighting at UFC 301 at all considering Aldo's supposed to be spending 6 months in the testing pool as a returning retired athlete.

The media sure does seem to be turning a blind eye to that obvious question of whether or not Aldo got an exemption.

(He did)
Did Aldo leave the testing pool? I know he was boxing.

I don't wanna see Aldo fight anymore, but if it had to be 1 last time Cruz would have been the perfect send off.
Hopefully its the last time since he's going against a hungry young guy.

Damn... many years too late but that would still have been pretty badass :(

Damn, that fight would've been much more appropriate. I don't really see Martinez losing just to age alone.

Aaron Bronsteter has the time to ask Aldo this, but not ask how Aldo's fighting at UFC 301 at all considering Aldo's supposed to be spending 6 months in the testing pool as a returning retired athlete.

The media sure does seem to be turning a blind eye to that obvious question of whether or not Aldo got an exemption.

(He did)

Is this a universal rule or a USADA rule? I don't know how much of that stuff is supposed to carry over after the transition. If that was a USADA requirement it sounds like that's out the window which was kinda the underlying sticking point with Conor and USADA's exit

How do you get media credentials you heathen? Lmao
images

that fight should have been on 300.

That would have been an epic fight for the fans to finally see

Back