ALDOgate - All information on the drug test

Status
Not open for further replies.
No man. This is badly reported bias. Don't worry about Aldo. He is not juicing. Because he annoyed a lot of butt hurt fans and because he is Brazilian the witch hunt has degenerated into manipulated lists and hearsay. You want the truth just wait a bit and don't waste your time getting swept up in the xenophobia

Googles "xenophobia"

slender_man_facepalm_by_crashboom300-d5141f5.jpg

Yeah you are probably right

From this time forward we will see a totally different UFC.... not the brand but all the fighters...they will not look or fight the same...in our minds will chalk it up to fighters being old...exposed...or not dedicated ....because fans don't want to face the truth...90% of them were juicing... as you are seeing it won't stop with lombard...Anderson...and Melendez...wait and see....then read all the excuses we as fans will use turning a blind eye the truth.

Every body is going to be randomly tested and Aldo wont be able to play these games every single time.
Yes, if this "coincidentally" happens every time a drug tester comes to Brazil then I'm gonna feel pretty skeptical. But the guy who came to the gym did not even have the proper visa to collect drug samples in the country (the collection report stated that he needed a Work visa, as distinct from a Business visa... seems silly to me but I don't write Brazilian law). It seems like the whole process was kind of a shit-show.

That being said, I can't explain why Andre Pederneiras couldn't locate him all of June 10th. I mean, he's the guy's head coach. That's kinda weird. I wonder what their explanation would be.
JoshR86 said:
how does a doctor miss that and sanction him to fight? ??
radiologists can have different opinions. It's not that simple as "the stupid doctor misread the results". I read an explanation where some speculated that the marring depicted in the x-ray was evidence of some sort of skin lesion or whatever (I'm not a doctor lol)

So basically, if two doctors can look at the same thing and come up with different conclusions, you can have odd situations like this one.

This is am honest question, because logically I can't figure this out,
The xray and MRI show a severe Rib Fracture, something u can see with 0 experience, how does a doctor miss that and sanction him to fight? ??

More importantly how does Aldo take a week to see if he'll be ok, his 10th rib is broke into 2 pieces, does he think in 10 days it'll magically re-attach itself??

Also that the pictures of the xray and mri that were send to the American doctors were taken with a camera phone??? What type of 3rd world shit is that

I think aldo and his coaches wanted to pull out. it was the "ufcs" doctors that said he could fight, wich lead to people sayin aldo was ducking mcgegor, and or ducking tests

The xray and MRI show a severe Rib Fracture, something u can see with 0 experience, how does a doctor miss that and sanction him to fight? ??

More importantly how does Aldo take a week to see if he'll be ok, his 10th rib is broke into 2 pieces, does he think in 10 days it'll magically re-attach itself??
There have been several interviews with relevant doctors. Radiology often involves a considerable amount of subjective interpretation (which is why you get multiple opinions). Also, the definition of "fracture" is rather specific and so it isn't necessarily as clear as you suggest.

Aldo was looking at a huge payday, I'm sure he wanted to wait and see if he could tough it out rather than risk losing out on a big payday. I'm sure he also felt a lot of pressure to stay in the fight for other reasons.
Also that the pictures of the xray and mri that were send to the American doctors were taken with a camera phone??? What type of 3rd world shit is that
Brazil is a third world/developing country. Seems like you answered your own question.

Yes, if this "coincidentally" happens every time a drug tester comes to Brazil then I'm gonna feel pretty skeptical. But the guy who came to the gym did not even have the proper visa to collect drug samples in the country (the collection report stated that he needed a Work visa, as distinct from a Business visa... seems silly to me but I don't write Brazilian law). It seems like the whole process was kind of a shit-show.

Yep there were a lot of fuck ups in this process on both sides. With the UFC drug testing starting though I don't worry about stuff like this to much cause it's going to happen again and they'll make sure everything is in order next time around. I also heard that fighters are going to have to let the UFC know their location.

He was never actually sanctioned to fight. That's just misinformation being spread around to fit a narrative. Aldo took a week to try and heal the injury to the point he could possibly still fight. He underwent PRP therapy during that week.

But you want to talk about 3rd world shit how about the fact that the UFC doctor is the only doctor that said he could fight? Or the fact that the NSAC issued a public statement on Aldo's condition before they actually saw any sort of medical reports? Or the fact that the NSAC requested medical records from the UFC a full week before the UFC finally turned them over?

Nice job, TruckHunter. I whine a lot about how this sketchy business with Aldo's test gets forgotten but I myself also haven't made much of an effort to do stuff like this, I just started a new job and it's tiring. It would be nice if the article has sources, though, because I think it's important to know wether the info is from the camp, Aldo himself, Brazil, or by NSAC. Maybe I'll do that this weekend.

Also, urine, wasn't Aldo supposed to get his blood tested too initially?

Lmao you haters are pathetic, keep going away from the fact that he didn't have the right documents for the test and keep saying Aldo is hiding something.

Haters gon hate I guess

"11:49 am - Aldo finishes a urine sample, but while passing it to the CABMMA official he spills it and destroys the sample."

Hilarious.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Aldo gets himself in fishy situations, or makes fishy statements, more than Vitor and Overeem combined.

He is the shadiest major name in MMA. At what I consider to be the shadiest camp in MMA.

Lol at Aldo fans scrambling around

amusing to see the irish had already prepared their excuses :D and people say it's brazilians that always do....
what will your excuse be when mendes wins? i wonder but i'm sure you guys will be creative

He was never actually sanctioned to fight. That's just misinformation being spread around to fit a narrative. Aldo took a week to try and heal the injury to the point he could possibly still fight. He underwent PRP therapy during that week.

But you want to talk about 3rd world shit how about the fact that the UFC doctor is the only doctor that said he could fight? Or the fact that the NSAC issued a public statement on Aldo's condition before they actually saw any sort of medical reports? Or the fact that the NSAC requested medical records from the UFC a full week before the UFC finally turned them over?

I agree with this post 100% EXCEPT for the very last part. It typically can take weeks or even months to transfer medical records, especially internationally, since there's so much red tape around that. Everything else is shady as fuck but I would not be surprised if the week-long turn around time wasn't some bullshit the UFC was trying to pull. The rest of it...just saying that Aldo can fight with a fractured rib is ridiculous, and that "doctor" should probably not be allowed to practice medicine - imagine if he was the doctor when someone went to a hospital complaining of chest pain. He'd probably say they were absolutely fine and walk away as the person has a heart attack.

This part in particular is SOOOO F**KING SHADY!!

not exactly, championship fights were already subject to random testing, the one we are discussing was indeed a random test. That date refers to the extension of the policy to all fighters.

I'm not a cycling expert, but does the hour between spilling one sample and getting another really make a difference? That seems much ado about nothing. As for the 47 hours, short of doing some weird medical stuff, is the time it took itself really enough to mask something? The test came back clean, is it that likely that something shady was done in the hoopla surrounding it?

"11:49 am - Aldo finishes a urine sample, but while passing it to the CABMMA official he spills it and destroys the sample."

Hilarious.

wait wait. is this true???

Dear TS, Thank you.

I was sincerely hoping someone would put together a time line. Very telling. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back