Media Alex Goatan being a man of integrity as usual

Poatan nuthuggers are officially the new worst fanbase, delusional as fuck

Never Forget:

dpkBD5.gif
Honestly, I would say 9 times outta 10 a fighter doesn't even have legitimate "haters", rather they have detractors or sceptics who get labeled as such by a really, really annoying fanbase. Periera is a prime example.

Pointless because Aspinall is the interim champion and has plenty of intruiging matchups in his division. Yes i like MMA. Do you? You mentioning Anderson Silva proves my point. That was over a decade ago. When Anderson had no one to fight in his own division. I don't know what delusions you have about Khamzat but he was the one yapping about Pereira first. Then you blame Pereira for it?

The point is it would be a great win for Periera and it would be a great win for Aspinall. It's that simple. Do you diagree with those names being great to add yo your resume? Also it would do a lot for both their popularity another point. Another point is it would make them and the UFC a lot of money.

Yes, AS was in a different situation, but him having no real challengers at MW doesn't really play into him not fighting for the belt up but someone below that. Or why do you think that matters to the choice of opponent at LHW?

Also Conor fought Diaz and then Diaz again and then still got a TS, all while being the featherweight champ.

Also Alex could choose to vacate, not that he has to. Just saying it's an option.

I don't know man. The amount of discrediting is a bit much. The amount of nit picking on this guy.

He has given me 3.5 years of material. Not my fault that I remember.

You're totally acting like he holds all the cards.

He doesn't hold all the cards. I said they both do. I just don't think Alex is really trying to test himself.

"But but but he's been prolonging it for so long!" What do you mean he?

3.5 years

Yeah he was fast tracked for the sake of the storyline with Izzy. The UFC noticed it would be huge. Blame them too if you have such a big problem with it. You're acting like Pereira is the promoter, manager and the matchmaker. Stop.

Alex has the final say who he accepts. No one can force him to fight aynone. He didn't need to be fast tracked if Alex said he wanted a bit more time, or he wanted a different match up than the cans he got while being fast tracked.

Sure the UFC has some blame, but the UFC isn't the one that is all that concerned about the legitimacy of a fighters record, they are just concerned with money. The fighter is the one who should be concerned about that.

Some get fast tracked, some don't. It is what it is. He's the LHW champ now and your wish will come true in his next fight.

Hopefully. Again, I'll believe it when I see it

You really want to compare Khamzat who has been taking fights with stylistically tough match ups a bunch, to Alex? Khamzat doesn't have to prove himself in this regard, Alex does. Also Khamzat is in a much different situation with the UFC wanting to use him to appease the middle east's demands and also his ties to Khadirov in this time of war.
Stylistically tough match ups like Gerald Meerschart?
Poatan's level of competition is literally miles above Khamzats as of this post. His "best" win is an off the couch Marty a weight class above where he fights lol. Poatan has beaten more former champions than Khabib did.
10d0dda2f7d45f6f0f878e00c9fcaab9.jpg

Stylistically tough match ups like Gerald Meerschart?
Poatan's level of competition is literally miles above Khamzats as of this post. His "best" win is an off the couch Marty a weight class above where he fights lol. Poatan has beaten more former champions than Khabib did.
View attachment 1041852

Burns, Usman, Costa all are much tougher stylistic match ups than anything Alex has faced. Not to mention his fifth pro fight was a multiple time world sambo champ.

Last edited:
Bruh.. i truly expected you to know what stylistically tough match ups means. Apparently, I was wrong.
Pray tell this list of elite wrestlers at MW and LHW that Alex has supposedly ducked. Marvin Vettori? Khamzat the once a year he's available to fight specifically in UAE?
Poatan detractors consistently say he hasn't faced good wrestlers and can't name this wide ranging list of NCAA and ADCC level grapplers in those divisions.
Who was the hard stylistic matchup Khamzat has taken? Short notice Marty? Gilbert Burns?

Pray tell this list of elite wrestlers at MW and LHW that Alex has supposedly ducked. Marvin Vettori? Khamzat the once a year he's available to fight specifically in UAE?
Poatan detractors consistently say he hasn't faced good wrestlers and can't name this wide ranging list of NCAA and ADCC level grapplers in those divisions.
Who was the hard stylistic matchup Khamzat has taken? Short notice Marty? Gilbert Burns?

Bruh, so many straw men, are you a farmer?

@WoozyFailGuy I already named tons of guys who he could have faced. I'm not gonna repeat myself. Just read back through my posts if you want to know so badly

Bruh, so many straw men, are you a farmer?
I actually do farm, yes, I just planted my peppers a few weeks ago.
Regardless, the question is valid. Who are the hard stylistic matchups that Khamzat has faced and who are the tough stylistic matchups Alex has avoided?20240417_193611.jpg

Alex Pereira is pretty much everything you want in a fighter as a just bleed fan. If you hate the guy you got some serious problems

I actually do farm, yes, I just planted my peppers a few weeks ago.
Regardless, the question is valid. Who are the hard stylistic matchups that Khamzat has faced and who are the tough stylistic matchups Alex has avoided?View attachment 1041853

Respect, bro. That's awesome.

i edited my previous post to you asking the first time. It includes the names now.

Respect, bro. That's awesome.

i edited my previous post to you asking the first time. It includes the names now.
Thank you brother.
Burns, Usman, Costa all are much tougher stylistic match ups than anything Alex has faced. Not to mention his fifth pro fight was a multiple world sambo champ
Bro, Costa? We're giving Khamzat credit for fights that didn't actually happen? Should we give him credit for calling out Aspinall and literally everyone else he has as well?

Usman was off the couch and in a weightclass he didn't fight in, and still had a close fight with Khamzat, closer than it had any right to be under the circumstances.

Burns fought it out with Khamzat and just like against Usman later, it was closer than it should have been, especially seeing how JDM has flatlined Burns in the meantime.

In your earlier post, the only grappler match ups you give that Alex should have taken are literally all heavyweights, that just proves my earlier point that there aren't MW and LHW pressure wrestlers in the current generation.
IMO Jan and Ankalaev are harder matchups for Alex than Usman (at 185) or Burns we're for Khamzat, but that's subjective.
All the best, even with the banter and disagreements!

Thank you brother.

Bro, Costa? We're giving Khamzat credit for fights that didn't actually happen? Should we give him credit for calling out Aspinall and literally everyone else he has as well?

I clearly said

who has been taking fights with stylistically tough match ups

He took the fight, he showed up to the fight, but Costa didn't. It shows actual willingness to fight someone, as opposed to just a call out. Can't blame Khamzat for Costa not showing up.

Usman was off the couch and in a weightclass he didn't fight in, and still had a close fight with Khamzat, closer than it had any right to be under the circumstances.

Yes, but it was still a drastic change in opponent and Usman is a better fighter than Costa is, obviously it was short notice. But you, again, can't blame Khamzat for it. He could have pulled a Jones and refuse the fight like he did with Chael and I'd say Usman is a much harder challenge than Chael was to Jones.

Yeah, and if Khamzat didn't tear a ligament in his hand during the first round, I don't think those other two rounds would have been that close. But just like a Usman with prep time, a Khamzat that didn't injure himself is only speculative. What happened is he still won and the only round that was really decisive and dominant went to Khamzat. Usman didn't/couldn't do all that much against an injured Khamzat during two whole rounds.

Burns fought it out with Khamzat and just like against Usman later, it was closer than it should have been, especially seeing how JDM has flatlined Burns in the meantime.

Yes and? The point I was making is that he fought and has been willing to take stylistic hard match ups. Fights often don't go that smoothly if they are against difficult opponents.

JDM fought an older more shop worn Burns and JDM is obviously a better striker than Khamzat.

In your earlier post, the only grappler match ups you give that Alex should have taken are literally all heavyweights, that just proves my earlier point that there aren't MW and LHW pressure wrestlers in the current generation.
All the best, even with the banter and disagreements!

Read more of my posts. I named them

Last edited:
"Seriously. And I’m not worried about it because I think it doesn’t matter what classification they give you. What matters is what you do and how you inspire people. And I think I’m doing it very well.”

He seems like he loves a good laugh, but is a natural born killer...

oSJM2sl.png

Oh and just to be clear @13Seconds when Alex changed it to 205 I would consider that a new call out. Khamzat was first with his call out, but then Alex called him out for a 205 fight. Not that it really matters who was the first one to initiate it.

He seems like he loves a good laugh, but is a natural born killer...

oSJM2sl.png

That is one sweet shoop! Though it's kinda hard to even recognize that it's Alex, assuming it is. Lol

That is one sweet shoop! Though it's kinda hard to even recognize that it's Alex, assuming it is. Lol
Thanks, Bruz. I made his face a bit transparent to blend it in.

Thanks, Bruz. I made his face a bit transparent to blend it in.

Probably doesn't help looking at it on my phone, so don't see it as criticism. Awesome work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back