Media Alex Goatan being a man of integrity as usual

Get over it. People do not like Izzy. Embrace and accept the reality.
Cool, Glad to know you don't like him.

I'm going to continue to make comments pertaining to their mixed martial arts careers, join whenever you like.

Pereira is great but some of his fans are starting to stand out in the embarrassing category. They make up alternate version of what actually happened when things didn't go his way (which is extra ironic now that we see Pereira being a very honest man) and certainly like to bash other fighters to make him look better in conversations.

That isn't any of his fault though so I'm always up for watching him fight again.

I find it insane this guy has haters. He fights often, is a dual champ, dethroned a dominant champ we all hated and every fight is awesome. His highlight reel alone is incredible. He should be universally beloved but a bunch of people dream of some mythical GOAT wrestler wet blanketing him for some reason.
The internet hates everyone tbf

Except he shamelessly ducked a rematch with Alex so no, he hasn't.
Im grateful, I didn't want to watch the same fight 3 times in a row anyway. also Poatan did get fast tracked to the title.

At first I felt kinda like you, but personally, I'm glad they are different divisions. I think it's better for Alex to be at 205

Probably doesn't help looking at it on my phone, so don't see it as criticism. Awesome work!
His Dad was also a badass.....

oiKqkfx.png

Peeps still hating are nothing more than goal post moving window lickers that refuse to admit they were comically wrong.

Or bitter Izzy fans, Izzy didn’t get robbed first time and winning until you lost is irrelevant, especially when you end up dribbling into an oxygen mask.

Does it matter that Pereira was “winning” until Izzy flattened him ? nope does it fuck.

When you’re fighting nothing but champs, former champs and top 5 opponents you’re prob gonna catch a loss.

Not really..

Can you show me a Tweet where Alex said the following..
Israel Adesanya
@Stylebender
Fun Fax!
📠
After my UFC debut at #UFC221, in the locker room while taking my cup and undies off I had precum stringing out my weewee.
1:10 AM · Jun 5, 2019

Fun fax if you’re a creepy dude, maybe? You understand the part where HE is saying, and doing this shit in public, right? People aren’t making shit up. These are all FACTS.

How about Alex dry humping another dude in the octagon after beating him? I’m pretty sure Alex has never done that. What normal healthy adjusted adult does shit like this, clown?

How about wanking a dog, and actually posting it on the internet? Nothing creepy about that at all, right? If you’re a creep. I haven’t seen Alex doing that.

Or him promising to drop whomever like the “twin towers”? Only to come out, and point fight? I haven’t seen Alex saying cringey shit like that.

Please.. If you have sources for Alex ever doing anything like that stuff. I’d like to see them. But I don’t think they exist.

34 year old Izzy clowned Pereira’s kid just over a year ago for something the boy did seven years earlier when the kid was EIGHT years old.

Nothing petty, or fucked up about that, right?

He’s a creepy dude that says he grew a boob because he supposedly smokes too much weed.

Personally, I have not grown a boob, or anything else from decades of smoking weed. And don’t know a single person that ever happened to.

And it makes one wonder.. What may have caused that to happen to such a young guy in his mma prime (29 - 30 years old, I believe).

Something caused that to happen, and weed has nothing to do with it. Otherwise at least Nate, and I would be wearing Double D Manziers, ffs. A few others in here too, I bet.

You’re usually a great poster. But defending this creep?

Well actually you’re right about one thing. In a post you made earlier. I will ALWAYS remember Izzy for doing all of those things, and more.

Nope.

He’s a creep of the highest order. And there are MANY reasons to dislike him. And Alex has nothing to do with any of them. I knew he was a creep from his “pre-cum”UFC debut. How could anybody not know?

And I thank Jan for shutting that clown down and keeping him from getting a second belt. And Jan was an underdog in that fight.

Not one single fighter I support has ever done any of those things. And I don’t remotely understand being an actual fan of such a creepy guy. And there’s only one explanation for it..

View attachment 1041790

This 100 %

The point is it would be a great win for Periera and it would be a great win for Aspinall. It's that simple. Do you diagree with those names being great to add yo your resume? Also it would do a lot for both their popularity another point. Another point is it would make them and the UFC a lot of money.

Yes, AS was in a different situation, but him having no real challengers at MW doesn't really play into him not fighting for the belt up but someone below that. Or why do you think that matters to the choice of opponent at LHW?

Also Conor fought Diaz and then Diaz again and then still got a TS, all while being the featherweight champ.

Also Alex could choose to vacate, not that he has to. Just saying it's an option.

He has given me 3.5 years of material. Not my fault that I remember.

He doesn't hold all the cards. I said they both do. I just don't think Alex is really trying to test himself.

3.5 years

Alex has the final say who he accepts. No one can force him to fight aynone. He didn't need to be fast tracked if Alex said he wanted a bit more time, or he wanted a different match up than the cans he got while being fast tracked.

Sure the UFC has some blame, but the UFC isn't the one that is all that concerned about the legitimacy of a fighters record, they are just concerned with money. The fighter is the one who should be concerned about that.

Hopefully. Again, I'll believe it when I see it
Yeah i get what you're saying. I think we will have to agree to disagree. I usually agree with you but this is kinda ridiculous IMO.

Of course he isn't going to turn down a fast track to the title. Of course he accepts more fun style matchups on the way up if that's an option. Which fighter wouldn't? It doesn't mean he is ducking. It means he's getting good treatment and has delivered on that. I mean really, who in the actual fuck would ask for a harder road to the belt if the option is the other way? You're shitting on Alex for this:

Dana: Hey Alex we got you a fight with #5 Strickland at UFC 276. On international fight week, at the same card as Izzy. If you win, you will get the shot.

Pereira: Sure cool.

There's also no need to be inpatient about him fighting "harder styles". When you are the belt holder, it means your head is on a bounty.

Im curious about his grappling too. So far it's been looking ok but i like to see it truly get tested. Does he have Aldo like anti grappling or is he useless down there? We will find out.

Last edited:
@WoozyFailGuy I already named tons of guys who he could have faced. I'm not gonna repeat myself. Just read back through my posts if you want to know so badly
You named at Heavyweight though. That's crazy. Im always having an open mind but this... Yeah.

It's just Adesanya haters who make people have to seem like Pereira haters.

Like bringing up that Pereira already has a better legacy than Izzy despite one title defense and never facing any legit wrestlers.

Or that he's 3-1 over Izzy and the superior striker head to head despite the fact Pereria should've lost the first kickboxing decision, the 2nd kickboxing match Izzy was clearly winning and Alex was saved late in the fight by a standing 8 count when he was about to get finished.

The first MMA fight Izzy was about to finish Pereira but the end of the round saved him again. In the 5th round when he was clearly on his way to winning, Izzy didn't have the benefit of receiving a standing 8 count like Pereira did in the kickboxing match to save him.

Last fight Izzy won the first round then KOd Pereira in the 2nd.

So in reality Pereira was extremely lucky to come away with 1 win of the 4 fights let alone 3 wins, but Izzy haters are just that, haters.
In reality you're coping extremely hard

In reality, What Actually Happened is that Alex is 3-1. Izzy could not beat Alex within the confines of kickboxing 2x and mma 1x

Izzy was out cold in the 2nd. Did you want the ref to pick him up for 8 seconds?

Izzy was losing the 4th fight. He got lucky that Alex went in over confident with no defense

Yeah i get what you're saying. I think we will have to agree to disagree. I usually agree with you but this is kinda ridiculous IMO.

Of course he isn't going to turn down a fast track to the title. Of course he accepts more fun style matchups on the way up if that's an option. Which fighter wouldn't? It doesn't mean he is ducking. It means he's getting good treatment and has delivered on that. I mean really, who in the actual fuck would ask for a harder road to the belt if the option is the other way? You're shitting on Alex for this:

Someone who wants to prove he is an MMA fighter and not just a kickboxer. Someone who wants to prove he is the best in the world and not just a product of favorable match making. Plenty of guys want do that. Plenty of guys want to test themselves against all styles. Look at Bobby Knuckles dude is fighting all hard fights and everybody. I'm not saying Alex has to do that. But like I said he just is far from a guy who fights anybody any time. He is the guy who just fjghts strikers when the UFC or his management tells him to. He doesn't have to be. Look at Aspinall, dude doesn't want to be fast tracked. He has stated that several times during his come up.

Dana: Hey Alex we got you a fight with #5 Strickland at UFC 276. On international fight week, at the same card as Izzy. If you win, you will get the shot.

Pereira: Sure cool.

There's also no need to be inpatient about him fighting "harder styles". When you are the belt holder, it means your head is on a bounty.

No need to be impatient? Dude has been champ in two divisions. A fighter ought to have been through real hard tests to determine he is the most worthy for a TS before becoming a champ, not well into a second title reign. Lol.

Also dude has had 39 kickboxing fights and add all the strikers he has faced in MMA to that, and faced .5 a real grappling threat in the UFC in a quickly gassing Jan at high altitude. And I guess Quemuel Ottoni who was his first loss, and probably the reason why he has avoided grapplers afterwards.

Im curious about his grappling too. So far it's been looking ok but i like to see it truly get tested. Does he have Aldo like anti grappling or is he useless down there? We will find out.

It's been looking rough for a two divisional champ that is supposed to be the top of the sport.

But yeah, we can agree to disagree. Like I said, I like the guy. Dude is a fucking awesome kickboxer and seems like a really good person. I have no problem with people having a different opinion than me, y'all are the ones responding to my opinion of him, which contained both the positive and criticism.

Last edited:
You named at Heavyweight though. That's crazy. Im always having an open mind but this... Yeah.

Bud, he specifically asked for MWs. That reply is about MWs. But I guess I have to dig it up myself, because y'all aren't able to apparently.
Obviously not. Wait till Gane by some luck of the draw becomes champ or interim champ, then he'll go up I bet.

Also you ignoring the part about MW. He could have fought Brunson, Hermansson, Vettori, Whittaker, even Costa. They would all pose more of a grappling challenge than any of the guys he actually fought at MW. He just got to skip all those guys, conveniently

And it's not crazy to bring up HWs, because he has brought up fighting at that weight several times. And when I said that it was in response to you saying besides Ankalaev, which is the obvious choice at LHW. The top of LHW does indeed not have much grapplers. But when you discuss his options you have to discuss 3 different weight classes, because in the past it was MW and now his options are LHW and HW.

Last edited:
Izzy was out cold in the 2nd. Did you want the ref to pick him up for 8 seconds?
Dafuq are u on about? Reading comprehension pls.

Izzy was losing the 4th fight. He got lucky that Alex went in over confident with no defense
All 3 judges gave Izzy the 1st round, and the 2nd round was close up until Pereira had that 10 second flurry right before he got KOd.

So Izzy won the 1st round, then KOd Alex in the 2nd.

All Izzy haters like to believe that Alex was dominating the 2nd MMA fight, but in reality Alex dominated 10 seconds then got KOd.

Last edited:
Back