Alex never would've mocked a child

BowserJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
WHOOOOOO FUCKING CARES..

ALEX CERTAINLY DOESNT...

NETHER SHOULD ANY ONE HERE..

his kid was 5/6 at the kickboxing fight and allowed to go into the ring and taunt an adult...that says alot more then anything Izzy did...

This is not a big deal....the kid will live...

WHOOOOOO FUCKING CARES..

ALEX CERTAINLY DOESNT...

NETHER SHOULD ANY ONE HERE..

his kid was 5/6 at the kickboxing fight and allowed to go into the ring and taunt an adult...that says alot more then anything Izzy did...

This is not a big deal....the kid will live...
Stg bro...

Alex let it go, fans still didn't. As if that's their kid.

I will tell you a secret TS. Israel is the GOAT of MW. Cha chinggg

I will tell you a secret. The sport Existed before you started watching. There was a really awesome middleweight named Anderson Silva who is actually in most people's top 4 all time GOAT list. Izzy probably doesn't grace most people's top 8.
He is solidly #2 at MW though.

Bruh, Pereira should teach his kids to respect fighters and that that kind of behavior isn't okay. Maybe they didn't listen or it just slipped by him, but then he should have taught them afterwards and have them take responsibility for their actions and have them apologize to Izzy. I'm assuming they didn't apologize to Izzy or he wouldn't likely still hold it against them or the one kid. (Did they both do it? I thought it was just the one kid). Now they learn the consequences of not taking responsibility for their actions in a less tactful way. But they still learn it. It's not cool. Sometimes you need to be on the receiving end of your own behavior to experience that it is not cool.

adesanya-arrow-ufc287-pereira-750-750x370.jpg

upload_2023-4-12_17-1-45.jpeg

Totally deserved reaction. Suddenly everybody became so soft and give a shit, but it's only because they hate Izzy. For example where was this outrage when Mac trolled Dustin's wife or threatened to kill the whole family after the fight? What about fighters that doing a throat cut gesture? What about Leon with a gunshot motion?
Also there needs to be a rematch lol

How can this be the reason when most hated Israel before this happened? Mind you, I don't approve of what he did but oh well. Move on. How many threads do we need to discuss this?

Wow, obviously it's the general contrast of character of the 2 fighters. Izzy is childish and petty and Alex follows TMA code of honor

Totally deserved reaction. Suddenly everybody became so soft and give a shit, but it's only because they hate Izzy. For example where was this outrage when Mac trolled Dustin's wife or threatened to kill the whole family after the fight? What about fighters that doing a throat cut gesture? What about Leon with a gunshot motion?
Also there needs to be a rematch lol
I'm sure the people who dislike Conor also dislike Izzy and disliked Tito back in the day

Back