Alex Peirera vs Roundtree?

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I was mulling over his potential fight at 301

As if Hill is just a walk in the park

And it makes the most sense to me. It truly seems like a throw at the wall and see if it sticks matchup. Only alternative I can think of is Prochazka/Rakic winner. By the way, the turnaround is unnatural as hell. So it probably won't be one of them

I don't think it's happening but it might be Roundtree if it does, but in fact Hill is a very close matchup

And it makes the most sense to me. It truly seems like a throw at the wall and see if it sticks matchup. Only alternative I can think of is Prochazka/Rakic winner. By the way, the turnaround is unnatural as hell. So it probably won't be one of them

I don't think it's happening but it might be Roundtree if it does, but in fact Hill is a very close matchup
I suspected this fight would be made for 300. Only because hill was out injured

I love Rountree but he shouldn't get a shot off of beating Smith. In my opinion Ankalaev should get the next shot (hopefully he gets his head flying in the 15th row) and maybe Rountree can fight the winner of Prochazka vs Rakic, or maybe the loser and the winner gets the shot before him.

Rountree might be the most overrated guy at LHW rn… he beats a couple wash ups and got a robbery decision against Dustin Jacoby (whom Pereira KO’d) and now he’s being shamelessly mentioned for title fights lol

Please stop

596b0d_bbde0eeabc6d4e96ad146b4dea4aed4b~mv2.gif

Fighting Ankalaev on that short of a turnaround would be foolish at best. I pick Ankalaev to beat a full camp Alex. I think he beats Pereira easily at 301 if it plays out.

Its a fun fight but Roundtree is not even top 5 right now... is he top 10 because Anthony Smith somehow never gets put at like #15 where he belongs? Rountree has some good wins and I like his striking but he is not even half as good as this site pretends he is..

that said pure striking match? he probably gets KO'ed in the first against Alex...

No. This fight is dumb because my biases doesn't want this to happen. Instead, they should team up and stand back to back knocking out the entire roster like they were the Ninja Turtles in Ninja Turtles 2: Secret of the Ooze.

I think it would be an exciting fight but I think Roundtree would need to beat someone higher up the list to even get a shot.

I love Rountree but he shouldn't get a shot off of beating Smith. In my opinion Ankalaev should get the next shot (hopefully he gets his head flying in the 15th row) and maybe Rountree can fight the winner of Prochazka vs Rakic, or maybe the loser and the winner gets the shot before him.
Has Rountree "earned" a title shot? Of course not. But that's never stopped the UFC before. Look no further than the current main event for 301. Erceg is getting a title shot ranked #10 and having only 3 UFC fights.

Also, if Alex is willing to make the quick turnaround for 301, I suspect the UFC would give him a very favorable matchup in Roundtree, as opposed to a nightmare matchup in Ankalaev.

Rountree might be the most overrated guy at LHW rn… he beats a couple wash ups and got a robbery decision against Dustin Jacoby (whom Pereira KO’d) and now he’s being shamelessly mentioned for title fights lol

Please stop

596b0d_bbde0eeabc6d4e96ad146b4dea4aed4b~mv2.gif
Nah, Hill is more overrated than him. He knocks out Johnny Walker and goes the distance with a 43 yr old Glover that spent whatever he had left in the Jiri fight and all of a sudden everyone is glazing Hill saying he will KO Alex. Even though they were saying he had no chance against Alex up until he got KO'ed by Izzy.

Back