News Alex Pereira calls out Jamahal Hill for his first title-defence at LHW

Who wins if they were to fight?

• Total voters
It might not be the most exciting fight but Hill deserves it and it's the right fight to make. They even promised Hill a title shot on his return since he relinquished it not to hold up the division.
Why wouldn't it be the most exciting fight?

Both guys are elite strikers with mirrored stances and intriguing style matchup.

Hill is WAY more likely to strike with Poatan than Akalaev.

What's not to like?
{<huh}

Why wouldn't it be the most exciting fight?

Both guys are elite strikers with mirrored stances and intriguing style matchup.

Hill is WAY more likely to strike with Poatan than Akalaev.

What's not to like?
{<huh}
Note that most of the overnight Ankalaev fans are probably Izzy fans. They'll probably go away after Poatan stiffens him like a board just like a bunch of newer Jiri fans disappeared right after that fight lol.

Where's the thread? And I don't give a fuck about what the law is on domestic violence.

Domestic violence to me is a wife/husband, girlfriend/boyfriend beating the shit out of eachother. Not a fucking brother having it out with his own brother.

I had to go through this registration process just to call you an idiot. Just wanted to let you know that's how dedicated I was after reading your blasphemy.

You're wrong and just tripling down on everything. Good for you. I'm sure you'll have some dumb "I don't give AF .. you're dumb .." reply but it's to be expected when you're only going off personal opinion versus an actual definition of a topic. When you don't have a leg to stand on just continue insulting! Yay!

I had to go through this registration process just to call you an idiot. Just wanted to let you know that's how dedicated I was after reading your blasphemy.

You're wrong and just tripling down on everything. Good for you. I'm sure you'll have some dumb "I don't give AF .. you're dumb .." reply but it's to be expected when you're only going off personal opinion versus an actual definition of a topic. When you don't have a leg to stand on just continue insulting! Yay!
You made an account just to reply to something that is not even remotely related to the thread topic?

{<jimmies}

Are you Jamahal’s brother?

You made an account just to reply to something that is not even remotely related to the thread topic?

{<jimmies}

How is that not related to the thread topic? lol

He's calling out the dumb "That's not domestic violence to me!" takes that idiots in here were saying.

How is that not related to the thread topic? lol

He's calling out the dumb "That's not domestic violence to me!" takes that idiots in here were saying.
Fucking title:

Alex Pereira calls out Jamahal Hill for his first title-defence at LHW​

Back