Media Alex Pereira getting stalked by a creep

Who wins?

• Total voters
Stereotypes are a form of predjudice.

-Kenny 'KFC' Florian

I discriminate against police all the time. Lol
I don't know if you're serious or not, but you make a valuable point. The people who hate cops in general are stereotyping and profiling themselves. They assume certain things about them based on their job because of a minority who are bad apples. They're guilty of the same thing they despise the other party for.

Please allow me to take this opportunity to climb on to my soapbox for a totally uncalled for rant. Pattern recognition does not equate to racism or unfair discrimination. Security personnel and law enforcement all must use it to do their job well. Alex may have a heart of gold, but you could probably show that men with tats and wearing a tank top in Wal-mart has a higher statistical probability of committing theft than the average shopper. We all not only discriminate, we MUST discriminate. We need to stop assuming discrimination is a dirty word. I swear we're nearing the idiocracy. To all the law abiding homiez who choose to dress and wear jewelry like drug dealers with the cars to match, I'm sorry you have to endure being pulled more than most drivers, but that's life and its the price you pay for your choice of fashion. To all the fully garbed out Muslims who flew in planes after 9/11, I'm sorry you got singled out for extra searches in the name of catching bad guys but that's the breaks. Support your local police department and thank them for discriminating.

Cops are more likely to beat their wives than any other profession, and it is not close. They should profile themselves.

Cops are more likely to beat their wives than any other profession, and it is not close. They should profile themselves.
Interesting stat. I didn't know that. Here's another one. African American men are much more likely to commit murder than the rest of the population and it is not close. I'm not demonizing anyone, just keeping an even playing field. Every race can be indicted for something i suspect.

Excuse me sir, can I see your pockets? Alex Pereira could steal that guy's soul he couldn't do a thing about it.

these loss prevention guys are seriously annoying. Especially if you're black or hispanic looking. Sometimes I'll lurk in an aisle for quite a while trying to decide between items, picking and putting them down only to have the LP guy creeping around the corner every 30 seconds. I also get it a lot too if I'm walking around a certain part of the store for too long.

drew-and-stacy-peterson.jpg

I don't think that's a Loss Prevention guy. Don't these usually try to blend in with the crowd? That dude's wearing a huge ID tag. Looks like one of those Cox Cable solicitors inside Walmart. Probably knows who Alex is and couldn't help checking out what he shops for.

If i had to choose stalking or insulting between high level fighters like Alex or guys wih 3-11 record, i would definitely pick Alex lol
Those guys has too much to lose and they are not dumb af to beat some average joe on the street
You can talk shit to Ngannou's face all you want in the US, in Cameroon i don't know lol

I am going to guess that the store security recognized a celebrity.

Hey Bill, why don't you follow Mr UFC fighter and make sure he's good.

I am going to guess that the store security recognized a celebrity.

Hey Bill, why don't you follow Mr UFC fighter and make sure he's good.
You have to hand it to the guy, he did what he was told. I’m not getting KO’d for some Walmart merchandise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back