Media Alex Pereira helping the favelas

That's great to see. Alex Pereira doesn't forget where he came from. He grew up in the favela and made it. With his help more kids would have the opportunity to make it out of the favela

qlHnxfjU9B8

Indeed. His mannerism radiates compassion , humility and benevolence, while Israel’s entire personality is the epitome of self centered narcissism.

Alex Pereira is giving back to his community while Izzy is getting his nails done and looking at dog pics on instagram.

Alex P4P #1 human in the UFC.

Hope people can see how good we would have had it with a lengthy alex reign at middleweight. Chama.
We'll enjoy it more at LHW where he doesn't have to dehydrate himself to death. If Jiri doesn't come in wanting to grapple, we have another two division champ to add to the list and another thing to add to the list of Periera's accomplishments that Izzy will never sniff at.
Speaking of, could Israel hypothetically make 170?

He's trying to repair his image after making a fool of himself when he overreacted like an insecure baby to Anthony Smith's comments. Actual good people don't need to advertise the good deeds they do.

Was there a link to donate in the vid? If so, I must have missed it. I’ll contribute a little bit to encourage his efforts toward charity and goodwill.

Watched and donated. What the hell...I'm Portuguese. Appreciate the fighters and love those Brazilian girls.

He's trying to repair his image after making a fool of himself when he overreacted like an insecure baby to Anthony Smith's comments. Actual good people don't need to advertise the good deeds they do.
The guy is trying to raise awareness in this video and asks for people to donate if they can.

Absolutely nothing in this video suggest he is doing this to get attention for himself.

All the respect for a true champ in life and i will make sure to donate something.

actual good people can raise awareness so more people contribute to the deed.

and I didn't know his image was tainted in any way from that. must just be the jizzy dog lovers society that don't like him.

Back