Media Alex Pereira manhandles Daniel Cormier at UFC 301 media day

im telling you that if theres any way the fight comes to fruition, alex will MAUL jbj.

But his liver was absurdly overrated

DC was good against fellow boxers he could hand fight.

Kickboxers are another story as he was weak to leg kicks, body shots, and headkicks, as well as himself couldn't do them so didn't have as good of an understanding of them either. He routinely got caught and hurt by them.

DC would be so terrified of taking a kick from Pereira that he'd forget all about the left hook until Rogan's asking him to take a look at the big screen and walk them through where his gameplan went wrong.

Why is Poatan killing the fat guy?

DC was good against fellow boxers he could hand fight.

Kickboxers are another story as he was weak to leg kicks, body shots, and headkicks, as well as himself couldn't do them so didn't have as good of an understanding of them either. He routinely got caught and hurt by them.

DC would be so terrified of taking a kick from Pereira that he'd forget all about the left hook until Rogan's asking him to take a look at the big screen and walk them through where his gameplan went wrong.
DC would be shooting for his life and just grind Poatan with wrestling...

Love to see these two horsing around. Having fun, I love it.

In thinking about how their fight might go, well, DC is not dumb. He yields no space to Pereira and would have zero respect for his ground game or neutral grappling. Pereira is awesome but Jon Jones' submission game is light years better. DC had to respect it. Pereira gets no respect, none from DC. Can Pereira catch him on the way in? Yes, DC would have to be careful but he would easily be Pereira's worst stylistic nightmare.

Reactions: lsa
Prime DC runs right through any version of Pereira. I hate DC and love Alex.

Jones yes, but DC is a different story.

DC is much better at fighting boxers than he is at fighting kickboxers as he's openly admittedly weak to kicks. And Pereira is by far and away the best kickboxer he'd ever have fought. Pereira's also now a BB under Glover who's a much more dominant top grappler than DC so I doubt DC's submitting him which is what he was good at once he had top position.

DC might smother Pereira, but he needs a perfect game to beat him. Pereira doesn't.

Wow, this might be the most absurd take on this potential fight I have ever considered.

Periera has a slim punchers chance in this fight. That's it.

Actually slick chain wrestling from Alex, you can tell he’s been working on his wrestling. I train with guys who have no fucking idea how to chain moves together.

Wow, this might be the most absurd take on this potential fight I have ever considered.

Periera has a slim punchers chance in this fight. That's it.
Mir, Silva, Jones, Rumble, Gus, Stipe all hurt or KO'd DC.

Meanwhile Pereira has a slim punchers chance according to this guy.

Okay.

DC spends every day tormented by the demons of his losses. He constantly tries to prove he's the alpha with everyone he meets, as if it makes any difference at this point. I truly find him to be a sad, sniveling little man even though at one time he was an elite mixed martial artist.

Poatan MURKS prime DC. He finishes what Rumble started but could only keep up for 1 round. And via KO.

Back