Media Alex Pereira reacts to Adesanya taunting his son

Did you like the way Izzy took revenge on Poatan's son?

• Total voters
Izzy became the bully.

In that moment he was being a bully to those kids, he wasn't teaching them a lession, don't get it twisted. You don't teach a kid a lession by trolling him when he's crying over his father who's unconscious on the floor. He will just hate you for that.

It was a callous act from an adult considering those kids were pretty upset at the time.

The little fucker was planning to do the same thing again but Alex stopped him.

This shows his mentality hasn't changed...Izzy should have curb stomped him.

he was bullied as a kid and never really got past it. he even said in an interview he was born rich, but would 'act' like he was a street kid to fit in with peers growing up.

ngannou also was bullied as a kid. i think in an interview he said something like the 'best part of winning the belt was shutting up all kids who made fun of him growing up in africa'. Kind of like 'look at how good my life is compared to yours'.

its not a healthy state of mind.
Lots of people who end up great use that hatred and anger as fuel. True happiness is being able to forgive a bully like GSP would, that being said I wouldn't forgive bullies lol

It's clearly a Nigerian custom, it's how they greet each other over there. America might be the center of the world but we should still respect different customs from other countries, like the one from Tibet where you stick your tongue out and make people lick it before the evil CCP took over and banned it.

Lol I can’t believe this is a big story. The celebration was so mild.

I’m not even a big Izzy fan, but the way he causes meltdowns makes me cheer for him. Only Khabib and Islam force this type of emotion from haters.

I thought it was pretty bizarre that Izzy's first thought was to immediately run over and taunt Alex's kids, but whatever.

Izzy became the bully.

In that moment he was being a bully to those kids, he wasn't teaching them a lession, don't get it twisted. You don't teach a kid a lession by trolling him when he's crying over his father who's unconscious on the floor. He will just hate you for that.

It was a callous act from an adult considering those kids were pretty upset at the time.
Bu bu but the five year old did it first!

is it a good look for Adesanya? no. but is he a giant piece of shit for it? no lol. who really gives a shit? Adesanya did a shitty thing but his son did too. it doesn't matter if he's 5, who does that kind of shit to grown adults?
It will be the worst thing ever....for about a week.

Sherdoggers are like CauseHeads in that move PCU.

Izzy became the bully.

He's always been a bully who hides his shitty behaviour behind victimhood. He's Cobra Kai personified. And that's only cool in fiction.

Last edited:
It’s kinda on Pereira for sharing that clip with millions of people around the world. Why’d you put your son into the mix
"On Pereira." Right. So it's a good reason for Izzy to want revenge against Pereira.

Real sad for him to want revenge against the kid. There's much more to get hung up on in life. Holding onto that for like 6 years? Comon

He only did what the kid did to him. It’s not dangerous or harmful, get over it.
A big fat right back at ya, that’s what it was.

This fu..ing lame train of sad sobs getting violated, irritated and outraged on behalf of others needs to come to a sudden stop…

/end rant
I don't care about any bullshit "effect" on the kid or anything.

My point is, you're in here talking about "getting back at" a 5 year old, and then calling other people lame. Do you just live on Xbox live, screaming at the squeakers? I couldn't give a shit of its harmful for the kid, but it's damn sure pathetic for you

Last edited:
We have people supporting Masvidal sucker punching Covington in the street for even mentioning he's a shitty father. But a grown adult, world champion MMA fighter, hanging on to a 5 year old's actions for 7 years and then mocking him at 12 is fucking embarrassing.

Izzy is a clown, but Alex doesn't seem to give a shit so why should I lol!

People said worst things to me as a kid on xbox live, maybe his kid should grow a pair

I think kids should be left out of it completely. But Alex is the one who brought his son into it. If you use your kid to dig at your opponent, do you really have room to be upset when your opponent uses your kid to dig at you?
Alex doesn't seem upset to me, just pointing out the childish nature of harboring a grudge with a 5 year old for 7 years.

he was bullied as a kid and never really got past it. he even said in an interview he was born rich, but would 'act' like he was a street kid to fit in with peers growing up.

ngannou also was bullied as a kid. i think in an interview he said something like the 'best part of winning the belt was shutting up all kids who made fun of him growing up in africa'. Kind of like 'look at how good my life is compared to yours'.

its not a healthy state of mind.

Izzy being bullied doesn't really surprise me but I didn't expect it for Francis lol.

Back