Media Alex Pereira TKO Jamahal Hill GIFS

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Lmfao
"No"
"Eh... alright"

Damn, Hill literally did a back flop like Jonny Walker did against HIM here.

if a fighter doesn't dare fight Pereira himself, don't take advice from that person, Adesanya😉

Pereira calculated that punch and was clearly watching how fast and the angle those looping shots were coming and set up the most perfect counter hook possible. The leg kicks seemed to be more so to bait the reactions of Hill.

People will praise the power but that is some insanely high striking IQ to make those reads with such a mild start to the fight.
Also the jabs to the body, again, like the commentators called. He sets that left up so well! And when it lands, it counts

<DCWhoa>

Pereira is fuckin hilarious dude lmao, this had to be intentional

Ah so that’s what it was lol, I was confused what he was trying to say. That makes it even funnier yet. His rivalry with Izzy has to be one of the best, up there with jones Cormier, Ortiz Liddell, etc.

I had to go to bed early as I worked this morning so didn’t get to see the main card. But was real happy to see jamahal get served when I woke up. Guys been an insufferable douche since going out on injury. And classy Alex already stepping off his opponent before herb even made contact with him. He knew hill was toast

Poatan is well versed in the art of scrambling your brain, from ANY angle :D

Alex has crazy power, his punches don't even have to land with full force and it can drop you hard. He is so accurate as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back