ALEX PEREIRA vs. JAMAHAL HILL (Who Wins?)

ALEX PEREIRA vs. JAMAHAL HILL (Who Wins?)

• Alex by Decision

• Alex by KO

• Draw

• No Contest

• Jamahal by Deceision

• Jamahal by KO

Results are only viewable after voting.
it would be a very bad ending to ufc 300 if jamala heel wins

This is an underrated fight that ends in stoppage, IMO. Hill can win by flash KO early or by TKO’ing a fatigued Pereira after a couple rounds of successful wrestling (potentially gassing himself in the process).

Whereas Pereira will be a KO threat throughout the entire duration of the fight.

If Hill was active and not coming off injury, I’d favour him. He’s a large athlete with more MMA experience, and his cardio seemed serviceable against Glover. However, the inactivity and injury means it’s a pick em’ for me.

Last edited:
Alex will chop him down with leg kicks and finish him with a KO. I don't see Hill as having the grappling to win this on the ground.

First of all, let me just say that Alex Pereira was not "fast tracked" to a title.
Alex was a proven Glory MW and LHW Champion, for many years.
He was not some 22-year-old boy "just starting out" ... with no track record ... so there was no need for Alex to "face everyone in the division" like he was some greenhorn ...
Just because he was proven in kickboxing doesn't mean he wasn't fast tracked.

1708640501399.png
Just read Alex is training with Sensi Segal! Alex by Destruction!

Hill if it ends fast.

Alex if it goes past the first round.

Ends with a KO or TKO. Who though? I wish Hill had a fight before this since his injury but he's going straight into fire. I still am going with him to get the W.

I like Hill in this fight. I don't have any substantial input to support my prediction other than that both are exceptional strikers and Ihappen to think Hill's striking is a touch more sound for MMA. His defense has come a long way and he has a granite chin. I think he puts Pereira to sleep. No outcome will surprise me though -- I haven't seen enogh evidence from either guy to feel super strong about either guy winning. I'm just stoked the fight is happening and can't wait to see it.

Alex is probably the best striker in the history of the sport so far. I mean he's not just powerful, he is remarkably precise, even more so than Silva/Israel. I don't know enough about Hill's ground game, but if he's even remotely proficient, he should hit that as hard as he can. Even Jiri, arguably the most wild and unpredictable fighter, wasn't able to get the "puncher's chance" win. Not to say Hill can't find that, but it's just not likely.

No matter what it's going to be an awesome fight. And while I believe that Alex will win pretty handily, I wouldn't put serious money on it.

50-50 i think those straight punches with power from hill, and alex weak cover could be devastating for alex. on the other hand alex has touch off dead

"Who wins by what method" is what you are asking with the poll.

Pereira is the current substantial betting favourite for win by any method.

Not trying to pick a fight but I am pretty sure Alex never fought 40 fights in Glory. Glory isn’t that old as a promotion. I think started right after K1 fell? It is probably 2011 earliest?

He has a better pedigree than Hill but Hill is getting judged really harshly. Jiri is weird as hell and sloppy. He doesn’t catch as much crap as Hill.

I have this feeling about Hill. He did very well with such little experience vs Texiera a man with loads of experience. He had a hamstring injury which makes it very hard to train adequately so there’s that to consider regarding his physique. His life background and reaction to receiving a belt tells me he is as grateful to be here as Pereira is. I’m not familiar enough with all Hill’s fights to comment on his chances but on an emotional level he seems as dialled in as Alex will be and he has adequate fight-ending power.

"Who wins by what method" is what you are asking with the poll.

Pereira is the current substantial betting favourite for win by any method.

Because people are dumb dumbs.

Back