Media Alex Pereira will fight Hasbulla at Alpha Fight Series in Dubai tonight

Who wins?

• Total voters
SnvTqX.gif

if alex hits his patented low kick on hasbulla.. would it technically be a high kick?

Master Seagal looking good
last time I saw him he was looking FAT

screw Canbulla

In a nutshell, he filmed himself twisting his cat ears, it would run away from him and he would go after it to do it again and punch it.. he said he was just scolding his cat due to it's behavior.. but he loves the cat more than any of us

To be honest, I don't even like cats... mostly because I'm super allergic...doesn't mean I'd do the same..not a chance..I just leave them alone hoping they do the same

Edit:
@Iconoclast
@Sasha
All of us who eat meat are animal abusers and much worse than twisting a cats ears lmao. Fucking hypocritical crybabies

little known fact @BoxerMaurits showing up at Glory events is the reason Alex Pereira fled the organization because he prefers to fight guys closer to his own size like Hasbulla.

Lmfao dork, your username suits you ... dumb as knob

Good one. Continue getting outraged at some dwarf in another country twisting a cats ears i guess while eating a steak from a disease-ridden cow living its whole life in a slaughterhouse before getting electroshocked and its throat cut

I don't see how Pereira wins this. Hasbulla is MMA's answer to Yoda.

I hope he actually blasts him with a full power left hook, launching him out of the stadium as Dubai's first ever satellite.

Good one. Continue getting outraged at some dwarf in another country twisting a cats ears i guess while eating a steak from a disease-ridden cow living its whole life in a slaughterhouse before getting electroshocked and its throat cut
Unlike plebians like you, I raise my own wagyu cows.

Hasbulla will jump and bite Pereiras knee.

Hard to bet against Hasbulla here. There’s no way Alex is finding Hasbulla’s calves

Back