Media Alex Pereira with a message for all LHW’s

Will Poatan do well against UFC’s top-5 LHW fighters?

• Total voters
Here's UFC rankings from their website:
HILL_JAMAHAL_BELT.png

1 JIŘÍ PROCHÁZKA
2 MAGOMED ANKALAEV
3 JAN BŁACHOWICZ
4 ALEKSANDAR RAKIĆ
5 ANTHONY SMITH

I think Poatan can beat any one of these dudes if he catches them early. I do think Jan and Ankalaev can grapplefook him though.
This division just got interesting. I could see Pereira decapitating Uncle Aev and Bwachowicz on any given day though.

he can beat anyone who will strike with him and lose to anyone who can grapple him

Now that the dust has cleared... I think Alex could beat or be beaten by everyone in the top 10. I wish we knew more about his take down defense. I think the champ is probably his easiest win... but I might just not have the respect for Hill that Hill deserves yet.
Yep. Could have posted this word by word.

Dana must be giving him big $$$$ to go up to LHW right away and forget the Izzy rematch.

Poatan will avenge The Glove!

Smith then title shot.

Jan move to 185 for Izzy rematch.

Jobs a good un.

Jamal heel is hiding under his bed praying to the sweet lord Justin Trudeau that he doesn’t have to face Alex perrera in the hexagon or whatever they they call it

Confused by Justin Trudeau part.

I think he'll do OK at LHW but his chin is a concern. He went out out and it didn't really seem like the hardest shot. He also got rocked int the first fight.

Now he's moving up and will be dealing with even more powerful guys. I guess we'll see but he might be a glass cannon like Reem.

Yea, but also consider that he drains himself considerably to fight at MW. He was apparently still cutting with an hour left in weigh-ins which may have contributed to the out-out nature of the KO, I would assume his chin will be better at LHW without the weight cut. Who knows tho.

Back