Alex Periera is a top 3 LHW of all time, arguably one.

denskydensky

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I know technically that this is a "wrong" opinion but let's be real, Alex Periera beats Jamahal Hill easily, he should -1200 against Hill. Periera is faster, has a better chin, grappler, has every advantage against Hill. He def beats Ank and Rakic ez as well, so basically he has like maybe 4 of his guaranteed wins will be harder then anything Jones or Cornier did. I don't count Hill as he shouldn't even be ranked right now at all, he is a b league fighter and is worse than every fighter he has fought, he just got lucky.

And to be honest, Periera would beat both Jones and Cormier. And he should be ranked greater than those two all time as he is fighting modern killers who are well rounded, besides Hill of course. Periera is the greatest combat athlete of all time and there isn't a single person I would pick to beat him, prime for prime at 205.

F level trolling. Gotta be a little more subtle.
Jon Jones is not a modern era fighter, he beat one dimensional cans his whole career same with DC. A modern killer like AP will deal with Jones easily.

I know technically that this is a "wrong" opinion but let's be real, Alex Periera beats Jamahal Hill easily, he should -1200 against Hill. Periera is faster, has a better chin, grappler, has every advantage against Hill. He def beats Ank and Rakic ez as well, so basically he has like maybe 4 of his guaranteed wins will be harder then anything Jones or Cornier did. I don't count Hill as he shouldn't even be ranked right now at all, he is a b league fighter and is worse than every fighter he has fought, he just got lucky.

And to be honest, Periera would beat both Jones and Cormier. And he should be ranked greater than those two all time as he is fighting modern killers who are well rounded, besides Hill of course. Periera is the greatest combat athlete of all time and there isn't a single person I would pick to beat him, prime for prime at 205.
I think you are crazy.
Any OK wrestler will wrestlefuck him to a loss!!!

I love Alex, but this is just obvious (to me).

We have to take Alex one fight at a time with his limited ground-game

Just enjoy his time here bros.

The LHW all time greats list is absolutely stacked with great grapplers. If you're relying on head to head matchups to claim Alex is up there, he's not gonna rank too high.

Jon Jones is not a modern era fighter, he beat one dimensional cans his whole career same with DC. A modern killer like AP will deal with Jones easily.
Still way too on the nose. Trying too hard makes it unbelievable.

Yeah he split decisioned old man Jan at elevation and then knocked out Jiri fresh off a shoulder injury, clearly top 3 LHW of all time! <Eek2.0>

why is there still not a minimum requirement to start a new thread here?

Back