Alex should move up, KO Jiri, and LITERALLY take everything Izzy has worked for

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Izzy’s original plan was to become MW champ, move up and become LHW champ, to become a double champ.

What if Alex P immediately moves up, KO’s Jiri to become LHW champ, and becomes double champ?

He would’ve thoroughly taken everything Izzy has worked for.

I’m down.
<mma4>

But what if Glover wins the rematch? They are teammates and friends. Then Alex would be stuck in MW making that horrendous 40 pound weight cut every time he fights.

But what if Glover wins the rematch? They are teammates and friends. Then Alex would be stuck in MW making that horrendous 40 pound weight cut every time he fights.
Yeah that would make it impossible, unless Glover wants to win the title one more time and then retire. Alex could move up then.

It would be nice to see Pereira able to throw more than 10 punches a round.

Glover is really old. He's not going to be in the sport much longer.

I would not be surprised if Glover vacated after lobbying for Alex's title shot.

Izzy’s original plan was to become MW champ, move up and become LHW champ, to become a double champ.

What if Alex P immediately moves up, KO’s Jiri to become LHW champ, and becomes double champ?

I’m down.
<mma4>
He's gotta rematch izzy or it will look like he ran. They already made a Brazilian ppv how much you wanna bet Pereira vs Izzy 2 headliner there?

He's gotta rematch izzy or it will look like he ran. They already made a Brazilian ppv how much you wanna bet Pereira vs Izzy 2 headliner there?
It would be a hard sell I feel, considering Izzy is 0-3 against the guy. UFC might be hesitant to make that fight again.

I’m down.
<mma4>
Jiris goofy ass would find a way to finish Alex. Probably by KO.

That crazy white boy would walk down that mf and eat that left hook for breakfast.

I said this months back this fight could be a fun possibility if Alex happened to win. The level of violence the two bring is insane. And it's not like Alex is going to be small for LHW.

Back