Media Alexa Grasso & Valentina Shevchenko face off at basketball game

the ufc is trying to promote their fight by having them attend a women's basketball game?

sell tko stock asap

Iowa’s 94-87 victory over LSU in the Elite Eight of the women’s NCAA Tournament on Monday night averaged 12.3 million viewers on ESPN, according to Nielsen. That makes it one of the most-viewed games in any sport other than NFL football over the past year.

It was also the most-watched men’s or women’s college basketball game ever on ESPN, more than doubling the prior largest audience. ESPN’s most-watched men’s game was the 2008 regular-season matchup between Duke and North Carolina, which drew 5.61 million.

I think tko will be alright.

Ah Alexa... after my puberty I'll marry her.
(I mean sherdoggers' fourth puberty caused by the naturally extremely high amount of testosterone in our body after age 2. Obviously.)

Good to see them hanging out at the basketball game.

Last edited:
its interesting how there doesnt seem to be any malice or ill will between Grasso or Shev. usually Shev is a bit more angry at her opponents. maybe she got humbled a bit?
i get why there is a trilogy its just unfortunate there had to be one at all.

They look like friends more than foes.

Thats how it should be. Its not the fighters job to promote fights.
the ufc is multi billion dollar company, takes 80% of revenue, has a full marketing team. they are
the ones who should do the promoting.

I dig it. Because of Caitlin Clark, women's NCAA ball is getting some major attention. It's wise of the UFC to try and latch onto some of that excitement for their own version of women's sports.

Val and (the always adorable) Grasso are great ambassadors.

Women have had to put up with a lot of bullshit recently because of the left pushing transgenderism into their athletics. It's nice to see them getting some universal love, they deserve it for enduring such abject oppression and absurdity.

Back