Alexander Emelianenko vs Mikhail Koklyaev

Aleks showed plenty of respect by letting him recover 2 times. he was not trying to kill him, even after koklyaev rushed him in the beginning.

Aleks showed plenty of respect by letting him recover 2 times. he was not trying to kill him, even after koklyaev rushed him in the beginning.
Yeah you could tell he knew he had it won and was just toying with him he could have finished anytime he wanted

Alex should go to the prison again for another rape.

He was unprepared, he was drinking before this fight, he was so calm, he even let Cuckyaev to land few punches, because he knew huge powerlifters like him cant punch hard.
Cuckyaev is as tall as Emelianenko so its even more embarrassing. I thought he is 6'1" I dont know why.
He wants rematch in MMA? Lack of money from lifting iron? He wants to be Alex's bitch for money.

It's just embarrassing and sad. Emelianenko felt sorry for him, he was toying with him. 3-4 steroid chicken dances and it's over.

He was unprepared, he was drinking before this fight, he was so calm, he even let Cuckyaev to land few punches, because he knew huge powerlifters like him cant punch hard.
Cuckyaev is as tall as Emelianenko so its even more embarrassing. I thought he is 6'1" I dont know why.
He wants rematch in MMA? Lack of money from lifting iron? He wants to be Alex's bitch for money.

It's just embarrassing and sad. Emelianenko felt sorry for him, he was toying with him. 3-4 steroid chicken dances and it's over.

"Cucklayev"

Lmaooooo

Fine keyboardsmanship sir

54d404384e135_-_tumblr_mjsj31xp8a1s4rha3o1_500.gif

You polluted half the thread with your hate for weightlifters; I'm gonna guess you must be very skinny or something and got an inferiority complex. Try doing some squats every once in a while, weight lifting in reasonable amounts can be pretty good for you.

You polluted half the thread with your hate for weightlifters; I'm gonna guess you must be very skinny or something and got an inferiority complex. Try doing some squats every once in a while, weight lifting in reasonable amounts can be pretty good for you.

Mike.jpg

1.5 year ago in Amsterdam with Big Mike. Im not a pro, but I can fight, I look like a human and my cock works. Your turn bodybuilders defender.

View attachment 685627

1.5 year ago in Amsterdam with Big Mike. Im not a pro, but I can fight, I look like a human and my cock works. Your turn bodybuilders defender.

Ok so what's your problem then? Why do you write angry essays about a category of people that have nothing to do with you? I'm not a psychotherapist, but I bet you're hiding something.

Ok so what's your problem then? Why do you write angry essays about a category of people that have nothing to do with you? I'm not a psychotherapist, but I bet you're hiding something.

My problem is its not even a sport. Its a mental disease. People like Cucklayev needs a psychotherapist. Its a waste of your life and very possible heart attack after you turn 40 if you are pro bodybuilder.

Last edited:
My problem is its not even a sport. Its a mental disease. People like Cucklayev needs a psychotherapist. Its a waste of your life and very possible heart attack after you turn 40 if you are pro bodybuilder.

It's pretty well known some bodybuilders who take their bodies to the extreme must have some psychological issues, but strongmen and powerlifters do not have this reputation any more than athletes from any other professional sport.

And I don't buy it. You criticize Koklyaev for his unhealthy lifestyle when his counterpart is Aleks Emelyanenko, who may or may not have chronic hepatitis, and judging by his alcohol adventures he may get cirrhosis or just get shot by somebody in like a decade. Combat sports aren't exactly beneficial to your long term health either, you know.

Multiple people on this thread have picked up on anger and hate in your multiple rambling posts. It's clearly more than just "it's a mental disease and I'm sorry for them because they are wasting their life". I mean I am sorry for Gary Goodridge that he wasted his health fighting for too long and getting knocked out, but I surely don't write a dozen page long posts in a single thread writing out how much a loser he is.

Guys, calm the f down. The whole affair was a publicity stunt and a cash grab. Misha and Alex dont even hate each other.
Also, if you do anything on the level that gets you competing at Olympics and Arnold Classic, it's hard to call it a waste of life.

It's pretty well known some bodybuilders who take their bodies to the extreme must have some psychological issues, but strongmen and powerlifters do not have this reputation any more than athletes from any other professional sport.

And I don't buy it. You criticize Koklyaev for his unhealthy lifestyle when his counterpart is Aleks Emelyanenko, who may or may not have chronic hepatitis, and judging by his alcohol adventures he may get cirrhosis or just get shot by somebody in like a decade. Combat sports aren't exactly beneficial to your long term health either, you know.

Multiple people on this thread have picked up on anger and hate in your multiple rambling posts. It's clearly more than just "it's a mental disease and I'm sorry for them because they are wasting their life". I mean I am sorry for Gary Goodridge that he wasted his health fighting for too long and getting knocked out, but I surely don't write a dozen page long posts in a single thread writing out how much a loser he is.

I know combat sports are bad for your health especially for your brain if you are pro. But its a sport, competition, skills matters etc. Like you said Alex can drink, party, fuck girls and chill out and still he can beat all these freaks easily. These freaks who "competing" at Olympics and Arnold Classic dont have any normal life. Its eating, lifting weights, steroids, 0 fun and destroying your body. So many gay people there as well. Who is gonna watch Mr Olympia, I mean 300lbs freaks in Gstring in olive oil? Gays. Hetero prefers to watch sexy girls in this outfit.

Ok Im done with this thread lol.

Brute Strength can take you pretty far, just look att Bob sapps first fights inn K1. He TKO’d, Hoost.

Exactly, huge missmatch, one of the biggest missmatches in combat sports history.

Emelianenko embarrassed him already, he cut him by throwing the hat lol. Koklyaev tried to act tough like he's gonna do something. Then when they separated them, Koklyaev throw a hat like a bitch and Emelianenko throw it back like a boss. After this he was bleeding and he was so scared you can tell.

Strongman/powerlifter/bodybuilder have a chance against real fighter in the ring only when they have big size advantage and even then they gets ass whooped.

Alexander is a bigger man and I'm talking about height and reach. He's not that old (38) and he's on few fights win streak against real fighters. Boxing was always his forte.

Strongmans/powerlifters or bodybuilders can't fight. They are disabled human beings and only idiots can admire them.
They can't fight, looks like a fat pigs, eats like few pigs, women are avoiding them because how they look, because they only look at the mirror not at girls tits and ass and they have erection problems.
It's embarrassing as fuck. Who gives a fuck if this fat pig can lift 800lbs or 1000lbs? Nobody gives a fuck who have a brain.

Remember Pudzianowski MMA career? First fight against Polish boxer bum. Second fight against much smaller bum (at least MMA fighter). Third fight against Sylvia who punished him, played with him and Sylvia just like Emelianenko had size advantage and was past prime as well.
Alex have very fast hands, fat pig will need an inhaler after 1 minute.

<36>

I know combat sports are bad for your health especially for your brain if you are pro. But its a sport, competition, skills matters etc. Like you said Alex can drink, party, fuck girls and chill out and still he can beat all these freaks easily. These freaks who "competing" at Olympics and Arnold Classic dont have any normal life. Its eating, lifting weights, steroids, 0 fun and destroying your body. So many gay people there as well. Who is gonna watch Mr Olympia, I mean 300lbs freaks in Gstring in olive oil? Gays. Hetero prefers to watch sexy girls in this outfit.

What about Bob Sapp ? What about Hong Man Choi ? Eve Pudz was looking solid against Tim Sylvia before he gassed

You're a weak cunt mate.

You're a weak cunt mate.

Are you Mr Olympia spectator you cunt?

What about Bob Sapp ? What about Hong Man Choi ? Eve Pudz was looking solid against Tim Sylvia before he gassed

Sapp was a real fighter in his prime. He had the best trainers in the game like Hume or Maurice Smith. He had very good cardio for huge man, pressure against Hoost was impressive. His technique was not bad either. Sapp was a steroid experiment and he took lot of EPO, but Sapp was a fighter not a bodybuilder or any kind of this shit.

Hong Man Choi was a fighter as well. He is 7'2" so its a problem for everyone.

Pudzianowski looked solid against Sylvia are you kidding me? Sylvia was laughing at him lol. It was a rape not a fight and Timmy was semi retired fat old man even then.
Current Pudzianowski can fight a little bit but he trains 10 years and he lost lot of muscles thats why he's a fighter.

Back