Alexander Gustafsson UFC Tonight Interview

Gus is a good dude, or at least he says the right things

I'm glad he admits jon jones is a beast in that joe rogan interview, at least gus isn't stupid

Gus is a good guy. The belt is his for the taking once dc retires. I hope he’s ready. And tbh I wouldn’t mind seeing him at heavyweight for some big fights once he’s 205 champ

He's a good guy for ex con woman beater.

That was actually an entertaining interview. A healthy Gus is still a top dude and I hope he goes on a run soon.

DC trying his hardest to annoy Alex but Gus ain't having it. DC can say what he wants but he sure didn't like what Alex did to him either. Smh! It was DC's hardest fight IMO. In a rematch it can go either way. Gus ain't no chump. I want to see that rematch.

Dang it, he's from my country but i can't watch him because the video isn't available here, awesome.

Dc is preparing the trash talk for their rematch

DC sweating like a pig around Gus, he tries to hide it with humour but he wants nothing to do with that rematch.

What was DC talking about when he said he didn’t like the timing of the call out for the Luke fight?? Luke called Gus out. It’s like he’s trying to stick up for his buddy but his boy stuck his foot in his mouth like always.

Both DC and Gus looking chunky

Cruiserweight division confirmed

IIRC he was stealing from a couple's belonging's at a beach, when the girl told him off he knocked her out and beat up her boyfriend.
This myth seems to come up in most Gus threads.
His two friends were accused of stealing cigarettes from the girl and her brother while they were bathing. The drunk girl was in his face screaming about it, since she knew Gus from before. He pushed her away. Then her brother started swinging at Gus but missed (he told the police that, but in the trial he changed it to that Gus hit him first). They wrestled on the ground and Gus got on top, headbutted him and yelled "have you had enough?".
Also this was 13 years ago.

This myth seems to come up in most Gus threads.
His two friends were accused of stealing cigarettes from the girl and her brother while they were bathing. The drunk girl was in his face screaming about it, since she knew Gus from before. He pushed her away. Then her brother started swinging at Gus but missed (he told the police that, but in the trial he changed it to that Gus hit him first). They wrestled on the ground and Gus got on top, headbutted him and yelled "have you had enough?".
Also this was 13 years ago.
Ok, I was operating off memory. Now I googled it.

According to this post:

The plaintiff claims he threw her. Source on the push?

Yes, it was many years ago.. That's not the discussion here. The discussion is what happened.

Back