Reaction score
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Can't recall ever seeing that choke in MMA. I'm sure it's been done before but must be very unusual.

EDIT: Just saw the post above, didn't realise it's the same one Oleynik does

Tuivasa seems like a chill, nice guy, but I always am happy to see him lose so I don’t have to watch him and a bunch of people from the crowd doing those disgusting, putrid “shooeys”. Like dude was taking random mens shoes from the crowd and drinking from them after he won. Like anybody could just give him a shoe full of beer and foot fungus and blood from ingrown toenails and he wouldn’t know cuz he’s just grabbing any shoe to drink beer from it. Fucking grotesque.

Tai was looking old as fuck in there, with some deep ass wrinkles on the forehead.

Tai Tuivasa is a fan friendly but limited fighter. He kind of sadly looked like Homer Simpson out there. He needs better setups over just throwing punches and hoping they land. Probably should have been more reserved too until he could close the gap

@Clementine you said on the playbyplay that Tuivasa's new hair was a bit scruffy, and reminded you of Earthquake Evans. All in all he is a sloppy mess, not a high level fighter to be fair. He has no set ups for anything, just throws as hard as he can. Funny guy but not a lot of skill

Lol tai just lays there as he gets mounted.... volkov just clobbers him and tais like 'oh shit!'

Back