Social Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Paul Ryan Was Elected at 28 and Called 'a Genius' While I'm a 'Fraud'

You are actually correct Sherbro.
Trump only got elected bc he was not Hillary Fucking Clinton. The demon witch herself. Any other democrat and trumps shenanigans don't float past 270.

He did say amazing things on the campaign trail though, things usually one can't say, and then he just didn't do any of it, bc the pressure from the deep state in the name of mueller.

Such a sad time

The more publicity you get the more attention you get. A lot of people don't like the unearned attention she's received and combine that with people not liking her policies, her saying some ridiculous things, and her forced victim rhetoric and you can see why she gets a lot of flak.
If she's a true believer (I know she grew up in a relatively privileged background, though that doesn't necessarily discount one's beliefs) and walks the walk then I can at least respect her conviction; but she and the media are making herself a target and I think she realizes it and wants to gain from it (the entire red dress photo seemed to be staged on her part), and she lied about her background (in terms of how well off her family was and where she came from), so I don't think her ideals are quite pure. She's no Ralph Nader.
I realize people on the right want to combat the media's adoration of her by stressing her negatives, but I think to a point they should just ignore her as any power she gets feeds on opposition to her. Remember the whole Gamergate thing and how that became a big part of what lead to today's social justice climate by the critics being so vocal (some going pretty over the top) and thus giving their opposition a real enemy and things went back and forth and grew and grew and rationality slipped away little by little; well you don't want that to happen again. That's what the current climate has become people becoming more over the top with every step.

Calling her a idiot? Yup.
tumblr_lzt7gk6LU41qm6oc3o1_500.gif

I don't agree with her, no.. I have to respect her for being proactive and getting out there but other than that - she is a misinformed joke who doesn't seem to intelligent and I'm sure would love it over in Venezuela.

If she was part of the GOP SNL would have 2 skits about her a week.......

Till she can explain the other 38 Trillion she’s literally, what does she call it?

Pie in the Sky

Back