News Alex's next fight will be at 205

I look forward to watching Alex at 205, hopefully he puts on some bulk and knocks some heads off.

LOL at people still thinking Izzy is afraid of him or that he is giving some sort of "veiled threat" to Izzy.

Has to do with the fact that the score is 1-3 but Izzy wants no part of a rematch.

Last edited:
Well it's better for him I believe, more exciting favorable matches for him as well in 205. Can't wait to see him fight at 205, wish him the best.

Unsure if this decision was entirely his
Or perhaps forced upon him by Dana and Izzy

These post fight statements are strange

Dana White: “Honestly, I think Pereira moves to 205 after this fight,” White told reporters
Israel: “Good luck to the next motherf****** fighting this guy,” Adesanya laughed on his youtube channel. “They’re gonna see how ‘easy’ it is. Take him down. That’s like the best thing you can do. But if you want to stand with this guy, f***** good luck. You’re gonna need it.
The writing was on the wall. Glover is basically his PR machine and he was alluding to a move to HW even. Anyone with common sense knew that this was going to be the outcome win/lose. Alex team was probably going to trade in the title for an immediate title shot or get a number 1 contender fight. Will be interesting to see how it goes but don't act like Israel forced Alex to move up or anything.

Has to do with the fact that the score is 1-3 but Izzy wants no part of a rematch.
He brutally KTFO Pereira. How many "muh history" cards can Pereira get to receive another undeserved title shot? With his striking he can beat a Vettori and Cannonier and get his place back again.

Good luck to him at 205
205 has a dearth of good wrestlers so Alex can rise up pretty fast

I dunno, its probably more a bitch to need the ref or the bell to get a win, vs doing with no help
probably more a of bitch thing to crying back stage after you lose
to be the lesser fighter skill wise so you bridge the gap by essentially being a LHW fighting at MW
to try and claim the moral high ground about what your kid did, yet all the fight build up you used it in your socials to try and mock your opponent

and before you all cry (like Alex and his kids) everything I have said there is fact - I have just framed it in a nasty way, so deal with it ;)

But good luck to him - time to him to man up and be an mma fighter rather than a kickboxer who was fast tracked to a title shot cause of history in a different sport.
You sound like a vagina talking

The writing was on the wall. Glover is basically his PR machine and he was alluding to a move to HW even. Anyone with common sense knew that this was going to be the outcome win/lose. Alex team was probably going to trade in the title for an immediate title shot or get a number 1 contender fight. Will be interesting to see how it goes but don't act like Israel forced Alex to move up or anything.
My thoughts pretty much, but still to get in line for the title he needs to take out someone in the top 5 and all of them look like tough matchups on paper. Remains to be seen how much his TDD fares against those fighters.

Wish him well $ . Made MW interesting. But he was huge at MW, tough cut. As a recent champ and win over Izzy he should still make good $. Should avoid grapplers if he can

Alex should have taken the MW title and immediately vacated to move to LHW imo.

Leaving Izzy to fight for/win a vacant title but still have to live out his life, seething and emasculated.

Last edited:
Good move for him, very few grapple-centric guys at the top. No need to rush into it though, needs time off.

Hahaha you have definitely lost money on the 75% time Alex has won.

What makes you think I bet on Alex before he fought Izzy?

I've bet on Izzy every time hes fought - have a guess how many thousands I'm up on Izzy since he got into the UFC

And then know that that may as be trivial monopoly play money to me

1 fight away from a title shot at 205 imo..

Izzys Coach is talking bout 205 title shot.

Wouldn't surprise me if we get Alex Izzy 5 at 205. Would be pretty cool. More power.

I see many guys he should absolutely demolish up there, guys I know don't have a great grappling. Johnny Walker for example, I don't know how he doesn't get KO-ed by poatan. And most of the guys on the top are not serious grapplers, expect someone like Ankalaev.

Adesanya changed his life and sent him to his proper weight class...

<mma4>

Kinda sounded like a veiled threat that if Izzy keeps being a bitch he'll stay at 185 and take his candy again.
Hope he does. I was really liking Izzy up until he got the knockout and then he became as annoying as ever. Saying that Alex doesn't deserve another fight is like the little shithead who keeps losing in Street Fighter, then wins once and then declares himself the best and won't play anymore.

Hopefully this should put an end to all the butt hurt people complaining about Izzy being the champ again.
Alex knows Izzy has his number. Izzy wins 7 out 10.
<Dany07>
He actually wins 1 out of 4

Back