Media Alhassan is back after clearing his name

Exactly the same way I feel about it now.

Because, again, the justice system is terrible at prosecuting rape cases. I can't tell you why that is.

So do you have the same attitude for people found guilty or is the terrible justice system all of a sudden trust worthy in that circumstance?

Last edited:
What does this have to do with Conrat?
Ah I same sorry bro. Thought you were a hypocrite Conrat fan lol

Anyways the brother got cleared. A Muslim Black Immigrant Male went up against not one but two (2!) what I presume White women (identities not revealed) in front of a white DA and a white judge and still got cleared.

If that's not prove of his innocence than I don't know what is

Alhassan Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

So do you have the same attitude for people found guilty or is the terrible justoce system all of a sudden trust worthy in that circumstance?

The justice system is pretty garbage all the way around, and for someone to be convicted of rape, there usually has to be extraordinary evidence.

Lack of physical evidence and jury ignorance on consent laws is probably 90% of the reason rapists are convicted so rarely and even why the convicted get such light sentences.

That said, if someone is found guilty who is truly innocent, that is a massive miscarriage of justice and the accuser should face jail time.

He still has to prove himself against top competition but I think he possibly has championship potential

The justice system is pretty garbage all the way around, and for someone to be convicted of rape, there usually has to be extraordinary evidence.

Lack of physical evidence and jury ignorance on consent laws is probably 90% of the reason rapists are convicted so rarely and even why the convicted get such light sentences.

That said, if someone is found guilty who is truly innocent, that is a massive miscarriage of justice and the accuser should face jail time.

....which is a good thing. Otherwise, people would be getting thrown in prison because of "he said, she said" situations, which is what this case was.

Sorry dude, #believewomen is a bunch of horseshit. They can and do lie about this stuff.

I've seen it happen to a relative who bankrupted himself fighting a case where there was zero evidence except for the accuser's word.

Last edited:
Doesn't mean he didn't do it.

He admitted to sleeping with a woman who was in and out of consciousness. That's rape, which is a crime the justice system has been disgusting inept at handling since, well, forever.
I don't know the truth either way, but just sayin, id say 90% of the ppl on here have stories of gettin wasted with a girl and barely remembering the sex. alcohol is the biggest part of the problem imo, that being said, if they wern't drinking...<6>

....which is a good thing. Otherwise, people would be getting thrown in prison because of "he said, she said" situations, which is what this case was.

Sorry dude, #believewomen is a bunch of horseshit. They can and do lie about this stuff.

I've seen it happen to a relative who bankrupted himself fighting a case where there was zero evidence accept for the accuser's word.
Knew a guy who went through the same, fortunately she was too stupid and hyped off her little trick and tried it again with someone else and lost all credibility with the cops before it had gotten too bad.

He admitted to sleeping with a woman who was in and out of consciousness. That's rape, which is a crime the justice system has been disgusting inept at handling since, well, forever.
In and out of consciousness by who's word?

You're just assuming the alleged victims aren't lying.

And can I remind you? They made a movie last year how a girl lied about a guy she slept with because her boyfriend found out about it and the guy lost his football scholarship to USC and went to prison.

The only reason he got out was she admitted she made it up years later.

Brian Banks.

Don't blindly believe what someone says.

Knew a guy who went through the same, fortunately she was too stupid and hyped off her little trick and tried it again with someone else and lost all credibility with the cops before it had gotten too bad.

My cousin only got off because two of the girl's friends flipped on her and provided texts where the girl admitted that she'd lied to the cops and was gloating about how she was getting "payback" because he was seeing other women when they were together.

...and of course, the super aggressive assistant DA who was prosecuting the case and trying nail my cousin to the wall refused to charge the accuser for false reporting even though there was digital evidence and multiple witnesses against her.

This system is already stacked against men, and people want to make it worse.

My cousin only got off because two of the girl's friends flipped on her and provided texts where the girl admitted that she'd lied to the cops and was gloating about how she was getting "payback" because he was seeing other women when they were together.

...and of course, the super aggressive assistant DA who was prosecuting the case and trying nail my cousin to the wall refused to charge the accuser for false reporting even though there was digital evidence and multiple witnesses against her.

This system is already stacked against men, and people want to make it worse.
the saddest part about all of that is that im not surprised by any of it.

To everyone claiming that not being convicted is irrefutable proof the the accusers are lying, and bring up cases where the accusers were in fact lying, it does happen the other way around too.

There was a movie made in the past decade about a slave revolt (true story I believe) in the States. Movie was written and starred in by an actor who had been accused of raping a girl with his friend and wrestling teammate when they were in university.

I don't remember the details, but it was an ugly case. I believe a private investigator was hired by the defense to hang pictures of the alleged victim around campus bearing the slogan, "the white girl who cried rape" and things like that.

Anyway the future actor and his friend get off on what I believe was somewhat of a technicality, if I remember correctly, and several years later the alleged victim committed suicide.

Meanwhile, this guy and his friend actually wrote the screenplay for this movie together and have gone on to find all sorts of success. And disturbingly enough they wrote an attempted rape scene into the movie where the protagonist (played by one of the likely rapists) saves the damsel in distress from the rape gang. Just sickening stuff all the way around.

Now, don't take that story the wrong way. I'm not saying Abdul Razak Alhassan is a rapist and deserves to be judged as such. He was found not guilty, and that's that. This incident can't be used to judge him by. He is officially innocent. But I wouldn't vilify the accusers either.

I’m just glad we get to see the rest of this guys story. He’s an interesting prospect, isn’t his record like all first round ko’s?!

Exactly the same way I feel about it now.

Because, again, the justice system is terrible at prosecuting rape cases. I can't tell you why that is.

LOL Mr. History why don’t you tell us about the history of the criminal justice system prosecuting (and killing) black men for the “rape” of white women who were caught having an affair with them.

And you’re not really wrong that the criminal justice system can be inadequate in rape prosecution, although I question your motives in saying that, but playing devils advocate; modern rules of evidence actually bar a lot of things in rape cases that would be permitted in any other criminal prosecution. E.g; an alleged victim’s sexual history won’t come in—even if that history includes false rape accusations.

So I don’t know that you’re as well informed on this matter as you believe you are.

Seems like a great guy that practices the religion of peace. I'm sure he din du nuttin.

This thread is wild. Let's just agree that the dude throws heat and hope he's still got it. I'd love to see him sleep this dude in brutal fashion.

6_efF3.gif

Back