Ali Abdelaziz: "I know at least 5 people who are on EPO" -- USADA responds: Who?

Ali haters crack me up, he doesnt bother me any more than any other of these characters from our mma movie

HA! Loved that USADA responded, I bet the little bitch will say nothin'
If he was a true man, he either wouldn't talk shit like that or he would put the names out there on the twitter. There is nothing mure pussier than saying "I know cheaters but I won't tell their names that's my little secret :)".

Ali is a disgrace to this sport

Option 1: It's an indirect way of saying to his EPO-using clients to accept his terms and not go to other agents. Doesn't matter if they're happy
Option 2: It's to get attention
Option 3: It's to show in advance to USADA that he can cooperate if one of his fighters pops
Option 4: He's on crack cocaine
Option 5: All of the above

It's 2 probably lol - he is not telling shit.

dude is a fuckin dumbass lmao, but we all know he's great at snitching so it's perfect!

Ali doesn’t have to name anyone, he already told USADA all they need to know.

Ali Is the type of guy that would get pulled over for speeding and his excuse would be he dropped his beer. Jk he would just shoot the cop.

Respect to Conor for being off PED's at least, the man gasses like an elderly doing a jog and then proceeds to quit like a little girl, he's definitely not on anything.

Cody snitched on TJ, and it still took them two years to bust TJ...

Unless I'm missing something they don't seem to listen to snitches...

At this point you got to question yourself and methods in life.

Interesting how sherdoggers scream 'cheater, ban them for 10 lifetimes' at anyone who reads positive to a failed test but someone in the fight game mentions that they know at least 5 undiscovered ped cheats and the same people squeal 'rat snitch' at that person for even the suggestion of naming them. You cant bave it both ways...or is it some thinly veiled anti muslim sentiment because of who it is?

Notice how none of his fighters ever have any stamina issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back