Ali Abdelaziz: "There will be no Conor. Conor will disappear"

“We don’t promote violence, we are promoting peace”.... roflmao .... suure buddeh.
It's hilarious really. I always think of those aliens from Mars Attacks when the Mohamedans talk about how peaceful they are.
Z8ouDR.gif

it's pretty amazing that people will act like Ali isn't a gigantic fucking cunt just to be anti-conor.

Being anti-conor is fine. that guy has been an asshole the last few years. but Ali is a complete shitstain who just tries to insert himself into everything to be relevant because he was a failed tap machine as a fighter.
I'm anti-Conor and Ali is indeed a gigantic fucking cunt.
Hell, even Khabib is a bit of a cunt.
A less vocal cunt, but still a cunt.
Not mutually exclusive.

I am the rare anti-Conor anti-Ali non-Khabib fan. Don't like any of them.

Feelsgoodman
Same here.
Maybe not so rare?
All 3 have become insufferable.

"If somebody fights then he should avoid the face." [Sahih al-Bukhari Vol III Hadith 734.]

"The Prophet forbade beating on the face." [Sahih al-Bukhari Vol VII Hadith 449]

It is haraam to hurt anyone and cause brain damage, especially for entertainment.

Khabib and Ali are not real Muslims, they are fake.

You said the Quran, genius. This is from the Hadith. As such, it is not as strong as a Quranic command.

Khabib and Ali are clearly both Muslims. God doesn't expect Muslims to be perfect, and no Muslims are.

You said the Quran, genius. This is from the Hadith. As such, it is not as strong as a Quranic command.

Khabib and Ali are clearly both Muslims. God doesn't expect Muslims to be perfect, and no Muslims are.
Does not matter if it from the Hadith.

The statement is true.

As a Muslim you should not harm others, especially for money or fame.

You are causing long term brain damage to an opponent, an act of violence.

Islam is a religion of peace so boxing and MMA for a Muslim is haram.

Khabib and Ali are not good Muslims.

Back