Ali Abdelaziz thinks WW Usman beats the top 3 LHW's. "Not talking trash, this is real", he claims

rofl, I thought it said LW, and had to think which fighters were currently top 3 at lightweight. So nah, he's not beating anyone of relevance at LHW, regardless of what his manager says.

Well, he does have a giant brain, so maybe he's on to something:
R_S-sK6I7WnhP2sz.jpg
Ali-Abdelaziz.jpg
WTF is up with that dome o'his?

Glover would make Usman his wife. Jiri would embarrass him. Marty might have a better chance vs Jan, but I think Jan would be too much for him too.

I think even Walker would give Usman serious problems.

usman would run into major problems with big MW's like Vettori and Costa, let alone champion LHW's.

If he really feels this way, then they are being complete cowards for ducking Izzy.

Anytime people bring that ridiculous p4p talk nonsense it should be proved this way actually hehe.You think you are number one p4p then go ahead and fight Jiri or Glover

You mean like Izzy would easily smash Jan just with an even bigger size difference?

This dude is fucking insufferable.
I dread every thread made about a tweet one of his fighters sent out because I know it's just Ali on their account spewing some inane shit to hype up his fighters.

Usman is tiny if he moves to LHW.

It is so weird and stupid to say something like this while skipping over talks of the weight class right above you just because your friend is the champ there.
WW and LHW are oceans apart. Just because your guy might weigh in as a LHW as his walking around weight, that doesnt mean he can actual compete there against actually LHWs.
Izzy is bigger and he got smashed by Jan. Jan is a great guy and fighter, but he isnt some once in a lifetime athlete.

If your guy has no intent of making that jump up this is as bad as Conor's wolf tickets.

He had a vs close fight vs Covington, who is not a big WW, but he would beat some guys who could easily fight at HW.
Come on...

From the ranked LHWs, I might see him holding a guy like Johnny Walker down but that's it.
Most of them would beat him.

Just watch Weidman and Rockhold fights at LHW, they were much smaller than Jan and Reyes.
And Weidman and Rockhold and big MWs.

Last edited:
So Usman, according to Ali, can beat the current MW and LHW champs all the while beating Canelo in a boxing match...

Okay...so talk to Dana. I'm sure we'd all agree we would love to see him become a triple champ. Book the Izzy or Jiri fight please.

Ali always seems to have a specific type of bias towards fighters. I can't pinpoint what it is exactly...

Back