Ali says that John Kavanaugh started the Conor/Khabib beef with a tweet

What you trying to say? Whats your end game here? All i said was peacefulls gonna peace. So peacefull their prophet killed hundreds in one day and married children. Told ppl to drink camel urine for diseases etc lmao.

You said that Islam calls itself the "religion of peace."

I am just letting you know that Islam can't speak, because it is a religion, not a person.

My end game is just letting you know that you aren't making sense, and I am trying to figure out what you mean when you say that "Islam calls itself the religion of peace."

Who is Islam? Is Islam a person?

Islam Makhachev? Did Islam Makhachev call himself the religion of peace? That doesn't make much sense either, because Islam is a person, not a religion.

CandidPleasedLeech-max-1mb.gif

All religion is silly. Might as well argue about yetis and the tooth fairy.

You said that Islam calls itself the "religion of peace."

I am just letting you know that Islam can't speak, because it is a religion, not a person.

My end game is just letting you know that you aren't making sense, and I am trying to figure out what you mean when you say that "Islam calls itself the religion of peace."

Who is Islam? Is Islam a person?

Islam Makhachev? Did Islam Makhachev call himself the religion of peace? That doesn't make much sense either, because Islam is a person, not a religion.

CandidPleasedLeech-max-1mb.gif

you know a person has lost an argument when they resort to such childishness

There are many religions that I think are weird, hokey or downright silly. But I learned a long time ago
  • It's none of my business
  • It's not my right to tell people what to believe
  • And if it bothers me that much, I'm probably the one with the problem - That problem can manifest itsself as a phobia, if I become so determined to get my point of view of another's lifestyle heard or accepted, that I can't simply walk away and let other people live their lives without causing them distress or harm (emotional or otherwise)
The whole "rational people" argument is subterfuge. This isn't about who is rational and who isn't. Humans have emotions, which are incredibly irrational, but serve a purpose. Religion serves a purpose, it gives some people purpose, faith and morality. Many a "rational person" has lacked all three. I'd wager that "rational people" created the nuclear bomb and encouraged us putting off discussions about greenhouse gases and global warming. The point of delineating between rational and irrational people is usually just a guise so that one person can claim superiority over another or to get someone to shut up so you can convince them of some other course of action (like ignoring a natural disaster of tomorrow so you can profit today).

As long as someone doesn't hurt you, you should just put out of your mind, what they believe in. It doesn't concern you. It's not worth your analysis. Live your life.

It's easy to say that when you haven't met dozens of women who live in islamic households and see the sheer amount of abuse and internalized issues the religion is causing.

Serious question.

Are F-Bombs forbidden in the Muslim religion? Or, is using language that insinuates fornication forbidden?
Everything is forbidden unless you're going to kill or assault someone.

So in a nutshell saying the F bomb is way worse then beating people or killing them.

Example
"Hey Khabib your principal called me earlier and said that you used the F bomb in school. I was about to ground you, but then I heard you killed somebody because they made a subtle remark about our faith. You're lucky you turned your day around!"

It's easy to say that when you haven't met dozens of women who live in islamic households and see the sheer amount of abuse and internalized issues the religion is causing.
What makes you think that your experience is unique? I'd imagine that I'm just one of hundreds of people on this forum who have seen women they love be abused and lo and behold, it probably wasn't at the hands of Islam. Look, what you're describing is the misconduct of men. Men who distort a few words for their own means. It happens everyday. What they all have in common is that they find something to hide behind. Religion. Politics. Racial Superiority. Ambition. Some Past Loss. Just men, looking to justify their own terrors with more terrors. Got shit to do with Islam. Just poor character and a lack of morality. Guess what ? If they weren't Muslims, they would still be pieces of shit.

Every religion has some part of it that be manipulated for evil. Or men will find a way to do so. You realize there have been over 10,000 alterations to the Bible just since the early 1900s? Only the most naive person would think that was done in the name of clarity. It's evil men doing evil things. LET IT GO. You'll feel a weight lifted from your shoulders. As for the women you love, if they ask for help - give it. If they decide to live under those conditions, that's their right too. We can ask for help, but ultimately we save ourselves.

By the way, thank you for being honest and giving some insight into your train of thought.

fucking cavemen uga uga islam uga allah uga uga...
fuck em - that would be the flag i would use for a fight against khabib, i bet it would trigger him badly and turn him into a suicide bomber. ^^
knights-templar-flag-std.jpg

fucking cavemen uga uga islam uga allah uga uga...
fuck em - that would be the flag i would use for a fight against khabib, i bet it would trigger him badly and turn him into a suicide bomber. ^^
knights-templar-flag-std.jpg

Lol ironic that you actually come off as triggered

What makes you think that your experience is unique? I'd imagine that I'm just one of hundreds of people on this forum who have seen women they love be abused and lo and behold, it probably wasn't at the hands of Islam. Look, what you're describing is the misconduct of men. Men who distort a few words for their own means. It happens everyday. What they all have in common is that they find something to hide behind. Religion. Politics. Racial Superiority. Ambition. Some Past Loss. Just men, looking to justify their own terrors with more terrors. Got shit to do with Islam. Just poor character and a lack of morality. Guess what ? If they weren't Muslims, they would still be pieces of shit.

Every religion has some part of it that be manipulated for evil. Or men will find a way to do so. You realize there have been over 10,000 alterations to the Bible just since the early 1900s? Only the most naive person would think that was done in the name of clarity. It's evil men doing evil things. LET IT GO. You'll feel a weight lifted from your shoulders. As for the women you love, if they ask for help - give it. If they decide to live under those conditions, that's their right too. We can ask for help, but ultimately we save ourselves.

By the way, thank you for being honest and giving some insight into your train of thought.

What a disgusting apologist display this post is.
How youre just going to pretend that there isn't a problem with women being abused in Islam as part of their culture and religion is absolutely abhorrent.
There is s huge problem not with ALL men but with islamic men.
And people like you who will defend islam to no end with flase equivalents and other dishonest tactics are contributing to the abuse of women and its acceptance in civilized societies.
Good job jerkoff.
Go do some research on islam and its treatment of women and come back to the conversation when youre ready to debate with the rational people who are going by the facts, not "feels".

There's not really anything that you can tell me about Muslims, because I come from a Muslim family and have lived in a Muslim country most of my life.

Unless you have done the same, its safe to say I know a lot more than you.
Don’t act like you know shit about Islam. 99% of all so called Muslims haven’t even read their retarded holy book. I’m talking facts. I’m 100 % sure you haven’t read that book either. I did tho! And that’s when I decided to leave that stupid ideology written by men for men. It’s a barbaric and disgusting book. And Mohammed was a pedophile, let that sink in.

Don’t act like you know shit about Islam. 99% of all so called Muslims haven’t even read their retarded holy book. I’m talking facts. I’m 100 % sure you haven’t read that book either. I did tho! And that’s when I decided to leave that stupid ideology written by men for men. It’s a barbaric and disgusting book. And Mohammed was a pedophile, let that sink in.
Is this true? Was it created by a pedophile?

So satanic verses by salmon Rushdie was based off of islamic creation?

What a disgusting apologist display this post is.
How youre just going to pretend that there isn't a problem with women being abused in Islam as part of their culture and religion is absolutely abhorrent.
There is s huge problem not with ALL men but with islamic men.
And people like you who will defend islam to no end with flase equivalents and other dishonest tactics are contributing to the abuse of women and its acceptance in civilized societies.
Good job jerkoff.
Go do some research on islam and its treatment of women and come back to the conversation when youre ready to debate with the rational people who are going by the facts, not "feels".
  • I'd curb stomp my own father if found out he was hurting a woman. Without remorse.
  • I have personally come to the defense of several abused women - who did not ask for my help expressly - it always ended the same way. Them going back to the men in their lives and me having to look over my shoulder as that man and all his friends labelled me enemy #1. From this experience I learned - an abused woman must ask for help, so you can ensure she will accept it, and so you have verbal confirmation that it's your business at all.
  • I have also served on the board of a foundation that funds undisclosed domestic violence shelters for women and their children. I'm proud to say I've helped allocate over $2 million to that effort over the years. I don't want to sound like a dick on such a serious subject, but I doubt you can say the same.
  • I'm not defending Islam. To be clear and honest, I don't like Islam. I don't like Christianity. I don't like Judaism. They are all flawed religions. But I simply DON'T HAVE TIME to be worried about what others believe and gives them hope. It's exhausting and squeezes at your own humanity. Not interested. Live and let live.
  • There is a massive problem with how men treat women. MASSIVE. Women in America got the right to vote 50 years ago? Look at the domestic violence data in "democratic nations". It's terrible. When my mother was college, everyone expected her to be there to find a husband. Just last week, a guy went into a yoga studio and killed a bunch of woman because he is an incel. We used to force women into marriage in the U.S. We used to tell women to stay pregnant and in the kitchen. You think those conditions changed because of men? They changed because women fought for those changes. And here's a little insight - some women DIED for those changes.

Ok, I'm done with this topic.

Is this true? Was it created by a pedophile?

So satanic verses by salmon Rushdie was based off of islamic creation?
Yes it is true. Mohammed married a 6 year old and raped her when she was 9

Lol ironic that you actually come off as triggered
well i am from Europe, so yeah, i am a bit susceptible by Muslims and their "holy" islam and their way of life.
and just to clarify, i am talking about muslims who take their beliefs and put them infront of anything else, not about the reformed ones who understand that it is silly to live like so and so because a book commands you to.

Yes it is true. Mohammed married a 6 year old and raped her when she was 9
how is this ignored, let me guess we are all sinner not perfect BUT talk about religion you die?

how is this ignored, let me guess we are all sinner not perfect BUT talk about religion you die?
what muslims hate most is, when you quote from their own holy book or tell truth about their beloved prophet. They know the truth, but do not want to hear it.

well i am from Europe, so yeah, i am a bit susceptible by Muslims and their "holy" islam and their way of life.
and just to clarify, i am talking about muslims who take their beliefs and put them infront of anything else, not about the reformed ones who understand that it is silly to live like so and so because a book commands you to.

what is a reformed Muslim in your view? obviously you would have to try to live on Islamic Principles/morals.

Back