Rumored Aliakbari Finalizing UFC Contract

I guess it depends on how he has advanced his very basic striking game. Great wrestling no doubt. But a lot of UFC HW's are all about striking.

Dude has a long history of PED use. USADA are going to be all over him. Looks like he's still on the sauce as well based on the eye test

As a fellow Persian, I’m excited to see him do work in the Octagon.
It's not a bad thing to lose to one of the best HWs in MMA history. Especially someone with Cro Cops TDD and striking pedigree. That is perfect for a green fighter with Aliakbari's style.

Also, losing to Cro Cop in Japan is like losing to Vitor in Brazil.

Well then start watching it immediately.

Petr Yan and Zabit Magomedsharipov were the last two guys the UFC signed from ACA. You might have heard of those fighters before.

Here was the most recent title fight to crown their new 135lb champion. Both of these guys would be top 10 in the UFC unquestionably:

Here was the most recent fight to crown their new 145 champion. It is considered FOTY:

Quality post, my man.

Dude has a long history of PED use. USADA are going to be all over him. Looks like he's still on the sauce as well based on the eye test

def getting popped, he might have taken the past year though off to get shit out of his system.

Back