Alistair Overeem bandwagon

giphy.gif

Out- I dont support fighters that have a deficiency in loyalty and character.

* only time I rooted for Alistair was against that creampuff , Brock ..... cause this is OUR sport. This still isnt for.....even part time ( and carwin got jobbed vs. erecto chest)
"OUR sport" Please. He's proved he can do both, so I say let him.

He is gonna knee Oleinik weak pensioner body so hard.

I really like Overeem and as a European fighter I will always support him, but I'm too scared to get back on the bandwagon, I've been burned too many times :-(
He looked like he was murdering Travis Browne, knee after knee after knee and suddenly gets dropped, fight over.
I thought he was going to take Rothwell to school, gets hit, fight over.
Finally gets a nice streak going, even looks like he's going to become champion! Doing really well against Stipe! Gets hit, fight over.

tumblr_navz5azznh1thopi9o1_500.gif

Key to success for the Reem:

"Don't get hit on the Chin"

Nah man I like Reem but I love watching Olenik on the ground, so satisfying to watch. He's so big, brutal and forceful, but at the same time so graceful, I love it.

i never got off the reem train, roids or horse meat i like him as a fighter and personality

Got me hooked, btw i totally believe he fucked that journalists that night.

About 10 hours to the main event of the eveningski!!

Always on the Overeem bandwagon even if I've accepted that there is always a chance of him getting KOed. I wouldn't even call it a bandwagon. That's for casuals. Overeem is one if not the most technical striker at HW, due to his long fighting experience. Honestly there is always a chance of him being champ.

I'm out. Whe all you have to do is hit him with a couple jabs and he becomes a little shaky I see him getting stunned, and then subbed.

Alexey Oleinik trains his jab for 4 months and it's game over.

Overeem is the king of generating excitement with a couple big performances, then wilting in extraordinary fashion against somebody totally unexpected.

I know there’s no way he should lose to Olenyk, but this is exactly the kind of situation Overeem would screw up.

Back