News Alistair Overeem talks with KSW about his fight

Pudz vs Reem is definitely the biggest fight they could do in the forseeable future (especially if Pudz wins his next fight)
Yeah Reem might ko Pudz in 30 seconds but Pudz could probably do the same, it is HW and Reem is known for being chinny.
Either way im all for it if it happens.
<{JustBleed}>
I know it's easy to assume that Alistair is going to get ko'd every fight but I really dont see how Pudz is going to land cleanly on him.

Skills, gameplans, work rate and mental fortitude are hard to supplement chemically.
I believe PEDS are best used for healing injuries than anything else.
Its for both, performance can be dramatically increased if you look at armstrong and pretty much all of cycling, barry bonds performing at never before seen historic levels, olympians breaking records. Most high level athletes work hard, have good coaching so good gameplans, have mental fortitude from having lasted this long, peds takes them to another level and separates them from those not on it.

Screenshot-20221104-160146.jpg

In a recent interview, Wrzosek revealed that Overeem is moving to Poland for a few months. Ali vs Pudzilla please :)

KSW to Amsterdam?

KSW CEO: (yesterday)

"Overeem wants to fight in KSW. We are still negotiating. His fight would take place at a big events".
Alistair Overeem is training a lot with Arek Wrzosek (the Polish kickboxer that hail-mary KO’d Badr Hari and now does MMA at KSW) in Poland as of late..

I know it's easy to assume that Alistair is going to get ko'd every fight but I really dont see how Pudz is going to land cleanly on him.

It's the heavyweights and pudz got better over the years but still they should be levels apart. I agree and don't think this fight makes sense at all. Pudz in Poland is like a folk hero, they gonna keep giving him winnable fights until he retires.

Are KSW and Rizin still friends? Do you all think Bellator would risk Bader v Overeem in Rizin?

I don't think Pudz got any type of significant chance vs Reem. Forgot what their champ is called but that would be a better challenge. Generally I think also st this age 42/43 Reem should be able to beat every single challenger there.

Back