Aljamain Sterling dabs on them haters

lol that's really funny tho, nothing against Aljo but that's just really funny.

Didn't even know what dabbing was, until I stumbled upon this thread .

<LikeReally5> .

I learned what it means from my 7 year old son. Dabbin' to me means smokin' dabs, so when I heard my son talking about dabbin' I said to him, 'What the heck do you know about dabbin'?' he then explained to me that it was some sort of dance move.

I learned what it means from my 7 year old son. Dabbin' to me means smokin' dabs, so when I heard my son talking about dabbin' I said to him, 'What the heck do you know about dabbin'?' he then explained to me that it was some sort of dance move.

That's some dance...

<{hughesimpress}> .

Well, I mean, it’s better than that dude that got knocked out and started beating his shit. Lmao

That's what it means to him too. He's been dancing with Mary Jane.

Anybody got a pic of Aljo trying to tower over Marlon at the weigh-ins?

He was looking down on him and flexin hard....and boy did he lose hard

Amazing video. Why are people still dabbing? At least the KO gave him an excuse.

Yea their offer may have been terrible for all I know but it looks like SOMETHING was offered at least.

I think he lied about a offer from Bellator. Coker openly said they were didn't offer him a contract. Either way in the end he was satisfied with what he got, now it's time to prove it.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Back