Media Aljamain Sterling Says He Had The "Most Dominating" Performance At UFC 300

blame kattar for not being able to stand up. you anti grappling fucktards should go watch glory cause MMA clearly isnt for you. its the same shit over and over and they never blame the guy getting dominated, who is soley to blame for you not being entertained. it is in no way aljos fault that his opponent cant stop him. perhaps get better and learn to defend and stop takedowns? or perhaps learn how to get up from being completely smothered....
Seriously, I don't know what people want from Aljo, he had 2 near finishes, one with a submission, one with GnP, his striking looked better than it's ever looked and he landed some hard strikes standing and on the ground, even power bombed the guy. The only thing you could argue that made it not entertaining was that Kattar wasn't able to get any offense off. What's Aljo supposed to do let his opponent hit him to make it competitive when he doesn't need to?

Probably, but he just "controlled" rather than dominate, or he is thinking of a different sport.

I'm good with watching grappling, however not at any point was he even close to a finish or even truly went for one.
You don't know what you're watching, he had a submission attempt and had a near finish from GnP. Refs dont do that move in move out dance unless they are thinking of stopping it.

blame kattar for not being able to stand up. you anti grappling fucktards should go watch glory cause MMA clearly isnt for you. its the same shit over and over and they never blame the guy getting dominated, who is soley to blame for you not being entertained. it is in no way aljos fault that his opponent cant stop him. perhaps get better and learn to defend and stop takedowns? or perhaps learn how to get up from being completely smothered....
If shit's boring, shit's boring. And I say that as someone who enjoys watching Phil Davis fight.

If he’s so dominant why can’t he severely hurt his opponents or legit threaten them with subs?

No doubt it was the least entertaining fight of the night, he’s got a style built to win a PFL season though.
He had 2 near finishes one from a submission and one from GnP. Kattar has also only been finished 2 times in 31 fights. I swear for people on an MMA forum a lot of you don't pay any attention to MMA.

If shit's boring, shit's boring. And I say that as someone who enjoys watching Phil Davis fight.

LMAO, that fight ways way more entertaining than almost any Davis fight, 2 near finishes one from a submission, one from GnP and a powerbomb. All of this against a top 5 guy in a new weight class that landed like 6 strikes total since he got dominated so badly and Kattar has been finished 2 times in 31 fights.

You don't know what you're watching, he had a submission attempt and had a near finish from GnP. Refs dont do that move in move out dance unless they are thinking of stopping it.
Yeah maybe there was very slight instances, but for a LARGE majority of the fight he was just trying to mail it in to a decision.
If he actually attempted to do something great, he may have secured a title shot at that moment. He chose to snoozefest most the fight.

I'm good with watching grappling, however not at any point was he even close to a finish or even truly went for one.
kattar has been finished twice in 31 pro fights.
and you didnt even watch the fight if you think he wasnt clsoe to finishing the fight or truely went for a finish. you didnt watch the fight at all if you think that, cause that is not what was happening.

Yeah maybe there was very slight instances, but for a LARGE majority of the fight he was just trying to mail it in to a decision.
If he actually attempted to do something great, he may have secured a title shot at that moment. He chose to snoozefest most the fight.
Kattar has been finished 2 times in 31 fights. He almost got finished twice against Aljo and was powerbombed, I don't know what you guys were expecting. The fight was only boring cause Kattar couldn't do shit and is incredibly difficult to finish. What's Aljo supposed to do let Kattar hit him and make it competitive so it's more entertaining? That's idiotic. If you can appreciate grappling at all or technical fighting that was an entertaining fight.

so now you backtrack what you were saying adn say yeah there was some slight instances...... meanwhile if kattar knew how to stand up and defend a takedown.........

Probably, but he just "controlled" rather than dominate, or he is thinking of a different sport.
You guys should just go watch combat sports that don't involve any grappling. Aljo had 2 near finishes against a guy who's only been finished 2 times in 31 fights, is a top 5 guy in a division 10lbs up, he powerbombed him and dominated him so badly that Kattar landed less than 10 significant strikes. Blame Kattar if you thought it was boring for not being able to make it competitive.

so now you backtrack what you were saying adn say yeah there was some slight instances...... ya know if kattar knew how to stand up and defend a takedown.........
After we saw the first few minutes me and my fiance used it as our snoozefest fight and went for a walk around the neighborhood.

You can tell from the beginning Aljo was trying to mail it in, not even hardcores like most of everyone here can argue it you and the other guy.

After we saw the first few minutes me and my fiance used it as our snoozefest fight and went for a walk around the neighborhood.

You can tell from the beginning Aljo was trying to mail it in.
So you didn't even watch the fight, maybe don't talk about it then.

You can tell from the beginning Aljo was trying to mail it in, not even hardcores like most of everyone here can argue it you and the other guy.
so yeah now you are confirming you never even watched the fight. but yet have an opinion of the entirety of it and have zero clue what was even happening. this is 100% shertard logic. "hardcores like myself" nah. you are far from that. hardcores watch the fights.... hardcores dont take walks during a fight then come back and complain about what they didnt watch like they actually watched it.

So you didn't even watch the fight, maybe don't talk about it then.
No i rewatched it after, i meant live.

The man showed no interest in actually securing a title shot and was holding him down for the whole fight.
Your "instances" that i mentioned are mirages as he never really was truly putting it all on the line to end the fight.

No i rewatched it after, i meant live.

The man showed no interest in actually securing a title shot and was holding him down for the whole fight.
Your "instances" that i mentioned are mirages as he never really was truly putting it all on the line to end the fight.
Sure you did, that's why you somehow missed the 2 near finishes and then pretended to remember after you were told about it by 2 different people that actually watched the fight.

You guys should just go watch combat sports that don't involve any grappling. Aljo had 2 near finishes against a guy who's only been finished 2 times in 31 fights, is a top 5 guy in a division 10lbs up, he powerbombed him and dominated him so badly that Kattar landed less than 10 significant strikes. Blame Kattar if you thought it was boring for not being able to make it competitive.
I dont have a problem with grapplers, im not even a Khabib fan yet the man never bored me or made me not care about his fights, a grappler.

Back