• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Aljamain Sterling vs Marlon Moraes set for UFC Fresno (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
wasn't thrilled with Marlons fight with dodson .. Felt the cheap shots were intentionally thrown ..

side note .. Dayuum Dodson is slow now
I think the low blow slowed him down. He was moving around much better before it. I think the fouls took him off his game to some degree.

Still Dodson needs to stop being so cautious. It is making him lose fights that he could definitely be winning in a dominant fashion. Hell he dropped Moraes in the first but he just stopped going at him until late in the third.

I hope Sterling crushes that dirty fucker.

Man, nothing gets me more excited than when one guy I've never heard of fights another guy I've never heard of.

I'm totally pulling for that one guy! Yay!

Then why the fuck are you ev- you know what nevermind.
<{hfved}>

Good fight. I think Moraes dominates this one.
I just can't see aljo getting dominated ever. His style doesn't allow it.

Even if u hate the guy for his style of fighting or attitude outside the ring, the guy takes on all the up n comers, all the tough top guys and in every style.. striker grappler wrestler. Can't hate on him for his attitude on taking fights

I got moraes in a controversial split decision where aljo should have clearly got 2 rounds and slightly edges 1. Aljo clearly wins to everyone but the judges

Last edited:
I do really like this fight, but was hoping Marlon would get his fellow Jersey-trained fighter in Rivera. Hopefully it's Jimmy vs Assuncao or Lineker now

Rivera is a strange cat. I can see him just backing out of 219

He's not solid at all. His striking is Shieldsesque
He needs to train his striking wherever cejudo went and became a beast at. His striking went from 79/100 to like 93/100

Edit: wtf I'm all fuxed up... Wtf is that numbering system

From Rivera's interviews, it seems like he's only interested in fighting TJ :/

s
Wonder what they do with Rivera now. You have Assuncao, Lineker and maybe Cody? I'd probably do Lineker/Rivera and Cody/Assuncao if TJ fights DJ.

If TJ defends next maybe Rivera will get it.

Would't count on Rivera fighting Assunçao. I've noticed it multiple times, Rivera is super picky with his opponents to the point it's annoying. I know it's still subtle now, but you'll see, i can tell it by little details

Fuck. Marlon is going to run right through Sterling. Marlon is just on a different level.

Moraes got robbed against assuncao. The dodson fight was close. He should beat sterling soundly.

He needs to train his striking wherever cejudo went and became a beast at. His striking went from 79/100 to like 93/100

Edit: wtf I'm all fuxed up... Wtf is that numbering system

Cejudo is terrifying. He looked like a different fighter against Reis and he was already pretty good. If anyone beats DJ I think it will be Cejudo (hopefully not but)

This is a great fight. Hoping moraes can take this one.

Sterling looked vastly improved in his last fight, I think he can win this fight standing or on the ground.
You think he can outstrike Moraes?? Look at their technique.. one has shit technique and only relies on stupid kicks that have no effect, and one is a really solid striker with many knockouts to his name..

@AljoTheGreat. You beat this dude, you beat a firmer champion of the wsof or wherever he came from. You got this fam

Awesome fight. I don't see Aljo having much joy with Moraes, unfortunately. Moraes via UD.

Back