Aljamain Sterling was the only winner who didn’t get a octagon interview

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Why? Dude was waiting for Rogan to get in there but nothing happened. Plenty of finishes on the prelims so time limit couldn't have been a factor.

Did his fight suck that bad? I didn't think it was super exciting but Aljo looked solid imo. Weird.

They should've let him walk back when he was boasting about how he'd be doing so much better as a gym teacher.

Dana has said that they like to keep things moving at a good pace (as far as the broadcast goes) and stoppages provide them with some filler time.

And yes, that fight did suck that bad

Why? Dude was waiting for Rogan to get in there but nothing happened. Plenty of finishes on the prelims so time limit couldn't have been a factor.

Did his fight suck that bad? I didn't think it was super exciting but Aljo looked solid imo. Weird.
He did what he had to do to win, he looked solid but boring this time out.

He’s just there to do the bare minimum and collect a check at this point.

The trajectory of his boring uneventful career changed with the Yan DQ and it was righted when O’Malley blasted him back to the prelims.

<respect>

on a night when the cheap bastard Dana says he's giving out 300k bonuses, Aljo decides he wants to backpack Kattar with no threat of hellbows or chokes
This stood out to me too. There were other wrestle heavy game plans that were exciting (Bo with the choke, Arman with the hellbows)

Aljo decides to be a human backpack for 3 rounds barely throwing a strike. What would he have even said in the post fight interview?

Maybe moving up to 145 will save him we'll see. But what if he loses to Allen or someone like that?
Hahah bro he’s not Jon fitch levels of bad. Plus he’s a former champion and I think fans actually like him despite having to wet blanket some guys sometimes.

I’d be really pissed and surprised if they cut him because they pay him too much lmao. I think even outside of the cage he does a decent job of getting a fan base and promoting himself

Back