Media Aljo calls Yan out for ducking

So are there any other venues/states you don’t have to be vaccinated to fight in? What is Yan thinking?

Meh no idea maybe he's actualy getting vaxxed in April who knows.
Doubt the commission will be more lax in April it's New York.

Aljo is right on that one. Guess the Ufc didn't told him to whole story

Yan by whatever he wants because it seems like its THAT easy.

Yuo1aPq.gif

pBH5su1.gif

rDsaW8m.gif

lbjZkhN.gif

CLIFFS(Quote):
"Quick update. I know some of you guys probably seen some of the news, but yes, they are talking about pushing our fight back to April, not because of me. This is what I was told, Yan Isn't vaccinated. Yan isn't vaccinated so he can't fight in March.....I actually respect his gangster, if this is the real reason I actually respect his stance. I respect it, but it doesn't make any sense....And I'm making fun of it because it's like, was he going to be vaccinated in April? I don't think so....What are we doing? I just want to know when we're fighting because, dude it's about time we get to punch each other in the face, wouldn't you guys say? I think so....Hopefully we can figure this out sooner rather than later and we can unify these belts to see who is really the guy"
-Aljamain Sterling.

CLIFFS(Quote):
"Quick update. I know some of you guys probably seen some of the news, but yes, they are talking about pushing are fight back to April, not because of me. This is what I was told, Yan Isn't vaccinated. Yan isn't vaccinated so he can't fight in March.....I actually respect his gangster, if this is the real reason I actually respect his stance. I respect it, but it doesn't make any sense....And I'm making fun of it because it's like, was he going to be vaccinated in April? I don't think so....What are we doing? I just want to know when we're fighting because, dude it's about time we get to punch each other in the face, wouldn't you guys say? I think so....Hopefully we can figure this out sooner rather than later and we can unify these belts to see who is really the guy"
-Aljamain Sterling.
ARE fight

I can't listen to that guy talk anymore.

I am starting to realize that Aljo has kind of changed the stakes of this fight for me.

If Yan doesnt descend on him with hyperviolence I will be disappointed.

Yan by whatever he wants because it seems like its THAT easy.

Yuo1aPq.gif

pBH5su1.gif

rDsaW8m.gif

lbjZkhN.gif

Bla bla bla, ya'll would have a meltdown/seizure if it was Aljo who pushed this thing back. Also worth reminding, Yan was the one who pulled out of their first scheduled fight for undisclosed reasons.

Aljo 48-47 and still.

So are there any other venues/states you don’t have to be vaccinated to fight in? What is Yan thinking?
Yes, Nevada, Texas, and Florida for sure right now currently doesn't require Vaccination for their venues. Some stadiums do but it's not a requirement. T-Mobile doesn't require it but Allegiant Stadium does. They don't require it in their APEX facility but seems like they only do Fight Nights there now and not PPVs. If they are having it in NY they would require it most likely since NY has one of the strictest mandates.

But the main issue may be with Yan traveling. International flights require proof of vaccination now in order to come to USA.

Bla bla bla, ya'll would have a meltdown/seizure if it was Aljo who pushed this thing back. Also worth reminding, Yan was the one who pulled out of their first scheduled fight for undisclosed reasons.

Aljo 48-47 and still.
You really think Aljo can win 3 round with 2,5 round cardio?

It just rubs me the wrong way because Aljo had a nagging neck injury for years according to him, "wins" the belt, then finally gets his neck taken care of (how many times did someone win the belt then get their old nagging injury fixed lol) then 7 months later pulls out with ...a neck injury and now Yan is ducking despite fighting Sandhagen the night him and Aljo were supposed to fight again, a fight in which Yan showed up for.

I get that he's playing the game and making hype for the fight and you can't really knock that, it's just he looks so stupid doing it =/ Especially after getting ragdolled in his own game and that oscar performance.

Back