Media Aljo calls Yan out for ducking

Bla bla bla, ya'll would have a meltdown/seizure if it was Aljo who pushed this thing back. Also worth reminding, Yan was the one who pulled out of their first scheduled fight for undisclosed reasons.

Aljo 48-47 and still.

Everyone already knows your shtick, go against the grain, throw in words like meltdown/seizure lol and try to rustle some feathers. Only problem with that is no one takes you serious =/ When you shit post all day it's what happens.

At least he said it, rather than having his manager tweet for him like Yan.

Bla bla bla, ya'll would have a meltdown/seizure if it was Aljo who pushed this thing back. Also worth reminding, Yan was the one who pulled out of their first scheduled fight for undisclosed reasons.

Aljo 48-47 and still.

I will not have a meltdown. I was watching MMA when we only had 10 events a year. I don't care when the fight happens again, when it get's rescheduled, who's fault it is or any of the other drama.

I'm just excited about Yan because I think he's an absolute tank, and I really enjoyed his domination of Aljo the first time. It reminded me of watching a small version of Fedor. This excitement is based on him being an incredible fighter, it has nothing to do with any of the bullshit outside of the fight.

It sounds like you're upset because I can literally find 20+ times in that fight where Aljo got abused like a child.

Everyone already knows your shtick, go against the grain, throw in words like meltdown/seizure lol and try to rustle some feathers. Only problem with that is no one takes you serious =/ When you shit post all day it's what happens.
"Go against the grain" hahaha. Ya damn sheep. Parroting other sherdoggers in hope for respect.

Me, i think for myself.

You wrote the first post in hopes for likes. Writing what you think everyone thinks. That is in my opinion sad.

Can we just strip his title already. I don’t even care why at this point. Anything will do.
<DisgustingHHH>

Yan is gonna beat the snot out of Sterling and get his belt back. And I think Yan is type of guy to prove a point.

Yan by whatever he wants because it seems like its THAT easy.

Yuo1aPq.gif

pBH5su1.gif

rDsaW8m.gif

lbjZkhN.gif
Sterling won the second round. Honestly he gassed himself early. I'm want Sterling to win but I'm not saying Sterling will win but I'm expecting a better showing by him in the 3rd and 4th rounds by him.

Aljo has a podcast???

This guy is drinking his own kool-aid... can't wait to see Yan toy with him again inside that cage.

Sterling won the second round. Honestly he gassed himself early. I'm want Sterling to win but I'm not saying Sterling will win but I'm expecting a better showing by him in the 3rd and 4th rounds by him.

Yeah, I know he technically won the second, I just didn't think like Yan was in any form of trouble at any point in that fight. It looked like he was able to turn it on whenever he wanted. I agree though, it can only get better for Sterling because Yan picked him apart.

He seems relieved.

These guys are going to be bffs after they retire. Like Leonard and Duran.

thats a very bad dana white impression

really hope Dana pays the ref to look the other way for a few seconds after Yan KO's him

I think we all know who the guy is, but ok

It is nice to see that Aljo has some disillusioned confidence

Back